League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Trynd needs to be nerfed, at least in 3s. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1816287)

Yuekii 02-13-2012 03:25 AM

Trynd needs to be nerfed, at least in 3s.

Perhaps a tank can tank a tower while pushing it and 3 of our team trying to kill him/her, but guess what, Tryndamere does it better. With enough lifesteal and his ult, he can kill all 3 of us and get the tower down. Not all champs have a form of CC to knock him down, or required Ignite which is usually on CD. With 3s, you've very limited.

No one can win a 1v1 with Trynd, it's physically impossible if he has his ult up. Not only that, but one of his skills make him able to go through walls without the need of flash and that has a rather short CD. That's a big thing in 3s.

You say buy Thornmail? Great, too bad he has tons of lifesteal with a heal and it literally tickles him.

He destroys towers insanely fast, and same with players. I don't think anyone can counter that. All he has to do is spam that right click and he wins. That crit is ridiculous.

I don't think I have won once in 3s if they have a Trynd on their team. I usually play Kennen, I know he's squishy but his ult is amazingly good in team fights and somehow the Trynd just never dies.

He is the King of 3s, he still hurts in 5s but at least you have larger groups to take him down.

If you don't nerf, at least give us Draft pick for normal 3s so we can ban him. Thank you.

CARLOS 6K 02-13-2012 10:22 AM

qq moar

Hyura 02-13-2012 10:31 AM

I really don't like to see him in the enemy team, if my team doesn't have a hard counter, and plays really well to end before he gets equips, we'll lose.
I'd like to see his Ultimate changed. Can't you just reduce the incoming damage?

Koveh 02-13-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Trujillo (Hozzászólás 20915317)
qq moar

tool

Restiur1 02-13-2012 10:35 AM

Ok , i give you some champs that counter tryn and i always win

1) nunu : Really good , iceball hurst alot and slow the movement and attack speed + W give you more movement and attack speed also ult its op

2) GP: Q , Q , E , Q , Q , tryn try to kill you ? ok go back, use W if tryn used W then use Q , Q , Q

3) Tryndamere ..... nothing to say

4) AD Sion : OMG to op , Stun , a little shield , with bonus damage and bonus health per kill , ult op

5) Any AP with burst

Sorry for bad english :D but its possible to kill tryndamere just you need to know how to play against tryn , just focus tryn in the 3 - 4 minions wave , with nunu in the 10 first min of the game i can denied the farm for tryn

Sam 02-13-2012 10:51 AM

Should scrim against my team, I'll teach you why he's really not that good.

SentinelOfPain 02-13-2012 11:12 AM

Champions that counter Tryndamere:

1.) Kayle. You can build her AD and if you time your ult right Trynd just sits there for two seconds looking retarded. While he's at it, slow him and watch him just kind of spin away like a kid with down syndrome and then finish him off. Very good choice for just 450 ip.

2.) Sion. Can also build him AD, you can stun him, and you can shield yourself. At the very least he shouldn't be able to kill you.

3.) Akali. There are a LOT of counters to Akali, but Trynd isn't one of him. It also hurts him a lot because she can just use her bubble and if you try to get away from her she just dashes your ass and burst you down.

4.) Tryndamere. Should be obvious.

5.) A very skilled Mordekaiser. Or at the very least a decent one.

6.) GP. Not very many Trynds will pop their ult at half health, so when GP walks up to him and crits him for more than that amount, trynds just kind of wonder what the Hell just happened.

7.) Rammus, not too viable in threes but he is a very effective counter to Trynd. ESPECIALLY if he buys thornmail or a lot of MrP.

8.) Shyvana. Honestly if I were to call ANYONE OP it would be her. She doesn't have anything to particularly counter Trynd, but she's naturally tanky and is also a solid DPS. I would personally rather see a Trynd on the other team than a Shyv.

9.) A mediocre-good Sejuani. The CC on her isn't even funny. Even if she doesn't kill Trynd, he will be hurt, bad. And if your team is even half competent, he will die.

10.) Lastly, anyone with a great escape (Kassadin) a move that makes them untargetable (vladimir), or anyone with HARD cc.

Even if a Tryndamere took cleanse, flash, built Quick Silver Sash, and built mercs, he is ALWAYS going to be weak to any form of CC except for silence. And if he actually did all of this his DPS would be horrible and he would be no real threat.

If you get a fiddle, a morg, a lux, a Maokai, a Nocturne, or anyone with a stun/ fear, and he has no tenacity or cleanse, his ult goes from 5 seconds to 2.5. If you chain CC him, there is no ult.

If a Tryndamere beats you, he's either really good or you're really bad.

SythAngelwing 02-13-2012 11:31 AM

In my opinion building randuins instead of thornmail works alot better against tryn

Iink 02-13-2012 11:41 AM

Countered by Tristana.

Nuff Said.

Sam 02-13-2012 03:01 PM

Pantheon counters Tryndamere really, really hard. with his passive block.