League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Hablar Engles? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1757844)

The Lil Vaughn 01-27-2012 06:27 PM

Hablar Engles?

Probably the worst thing anyone in an NA server can read during ranked queue, please riot can you make a South American server so no one comes in not speaking a lick of English and then screwing up a team comp because of that? Then have 850 ping all day and feeding the other team? Please please please make a South American server.

WorrSSo 01-27-2012 08:31 PM

In case you didn't know Mexico is part of north America and there is a huge population of spanish-speakers living in the USA. Making a south american server wouldn't solve the issue. So you better start learning spanish bro.

Dèvi 01-27-2012 09:01 PM

easier solution put them on ignore and pretend its 4v5

MrSlipperHat 01-27-2012 10:07 PM

The national language is English. I don't have to learn squat.

The Lil Vaughn 01-27-2012 10:40 PM

I better start learning spanish? No sir! The language in this country is English, and if the games are going to be hindered by people who don't know the language then what else is there to do? Ranked gets ruined all the time. Mexico is Central America. Not North.

Bizzping 01-28-2012 09:23 AM

Instead of making a new server maybe a service that will translate spanish into english if you do not speak both languages. Additionally Mexico is defiantly part of North America.

Redocov 01-28-2012 08:43 PM

gg racist

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorrSSo (Hozzászólás 20265924)
In case you didn't know Mexico is part of north America and there is a huge population of spanish-speakers living in the USA. Making a south american server wouldn't solve the issue. So you better start learning spanish bro.

nt bro..anyways, i think the guy who originally posted this thread wasnt speaking of mexicans as the spanish speaking ppl that plague our NA servers...but the portugese, argentinans, and brazilians who do.

Sixpkabs 01-28-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlipperHat (Hozzászólás 20269224)
The national language is English. I don't have to learn squat.

Actually the United States doesn't have a national language, that's why if you go to some states road signs are in other languages, or if you go to the DMV they have manuals in other languages

Also Canada,US,Mexico is North America; Guatemala through panama is Central america and then the rest is South America.

jcJUAN 01-28-2012 11:47 PM

Ok ... if you dont know english is the lenguage less extended on the American Continent, and Spanish is the most extended, and a south american server not gona solve the problem because in Central America speak spanish too and Mexico is part of north america, then let the game or live tih the problem

jcJUAN 01-28-2012 11:48 PM

And the word is Ingles not Engles -.-