League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Some people care about TT at Riot (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1746773)

Muved 01-24-2012 02:43 PM

Some people care about TT at Riot

I posted this response on the Rise of the Bot Army thread.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coronach (Hozzászólás 20128567)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Muved
Seriously Riot... They're a lot of response about why Twisted Treeline still have no bots AT ALL.
Would you dare to answer the question : ''Why are you ignoring TT?''
I'm really starting to think that you, at Riot, think that we are dumb enough to forget TT if you stop mentionning it everywhere. What's the problem with TT if you regret making this mode, and don't care about it why don't you say it clearly?

I love LoL, I respect Riot, but I really don't like what's going on with TT at the moment.
Peace!

I wish we could say more on the topic, but the feedback has definitely been noted in this thread.

I guess it's not much. But, hey, it always have to start somewhere!

Xin Kaishek 01-24-2012 03:02 PM

Better than nothing, but this just shows we cannot relax or back down. If these things are noted, eventually it'll reach the threshold where they have to do something about it.

Aquilux 01-24-2012 04:46 PM

Something must be done already. This is truly ridiculous.

Troy L Jenkins 01-24-2012 04:52 PM

I made a similar but less eloquent comment I'd suggest everyone go comment something similar in the Bots News even if you dont care at all about bots, let them know that your unhappy they are updating bots and ignoring TT , per usual.

Muved 01-26-2012 02:00 PM

I Recently saw a lot of people plaiding for TT in GD and that's realy nice to see!
What I would suggest, if you want Riot to see your message, would be to post right after a Red Post (or on the same page) so that every player could see it. I know it's not easy but that's what I did in the Rise of the Bots and it worked.
They can't ignore us forever!

VIOLENTxSHINOBI 01-26-2012 03:03 PM

"I wish we could say more on the topic..."

Wow, so they have a TT gag order going on or what? lol, I mean c'mon we're just asking for an effing red post in the TT forum saying, "Hey guys, we know you have isues with TT and we've heard them. Thanks for pointing out all of the bugs, those should be looked at."

Instead someone comes out and says that they can't comment on TT... I thought the running joke was that if Riot never mentioned TT again it would just "go away" har har etc. but the joke is really on us because that seems to be their actual plan O.o

Troy L Jenkins 01-26-2012 03:22 PM

They always hold info close to the vest unless its "official' (like news and such). (responding to the above)

But yeah POST ABOUT TT in all news items / under red posts. This forum here is just us spinning our wheels.