League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Why hate Tryn? - TT (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1724172)

Worst Draven KR 01-18-2012 09:05 AM

Why hate Tryn? - TT

I don't understand why everyone dreads Tryn. I personally think there are so much more scarier champions than Tryn. Tryn excels in farming post-level 6, that is what most people have established. He is very strong late game with his sustain and low likely hood of dieing. With that being said you need to counter him late game.

You can counter him with Malz, Ramus or Teemo. Those are some champions who are well fitted against him.

Malz with his suppression.
Ramus with his taunt and AD scaling off of defense is incredible.
Teemo' Blind will incredibly cripple him for up to 2.5 seconds not to mention his mushrooms. The mushrooms give Map Control because you can see incoming ganks and potentially kill a fleeing Tryn.

Now I haven't mentioned yet a Thornmail. If it is the first defensive item you rush you are well off to go. Being only 2000 gold, you can rush this faster than he gets sustain from Lifesteal, Armor Pen and AD/AS. Not to mention when he builds AD/AS build more Armor, Frozen Heart/Randuin's Omen.

Tryn imo is not that much of a trouble. Sure he can do a lot of damage and escape but only if you don't fight him smart and therefore you deserve to lose. Ganks pre-level 6 will cripple him severely and prevent insane CS.

Champions I dread more than him are Teemo for his shrooms which can be countered easily with an Oracles. Shaco, Ezreal and any champion with a flash spell because ganks come so unexpected. Don't complain about a champion being OP because there are always counters and make use all all the items the shop has for purchase. Ward by the Red Buff and Dragon will insanely help with map control.

Singed and Voli are also a pain in my arse because the fling/throw. Feed the AD or AP carry early on. o.O

Just use the best of your weapons against their weaknesses and that's a GG.

P.S. I am a newer player but these are my opinions, I'd love to hear your's as well! :D

Slyce 01-18-2012 09:27 AM

I counter him well with Sej, as he pops ult and trys to e out (I think it's e that spinny move he does I dont play him much) I shoot my ult to stun him, his ult doesn't mean **** after that. Unless of course he has cleanse :p

OhNoesMahNose 01-18-2012 10:07 AM

The only problem with this is that I don't enjoy having to build my team specifically to stop one character. doing this limits what you can play effectively on TT. Sure he can be easy to counter but whats the fun in being forced into chars with heavy cc/dots, who knows maybe I want to play shy.
Another problem is a good Tryn will have cleanse, and if you have super heavy cc they'll build a qss as well, then hes **** near unkillable considering you have only 3 champs to cc him. Never mind the other 2 on his team will be whittling away at your team who is attempting to focus him down.
Again **** near all of this heartache would be fixed with a friggin draft mode for TT. I wouldn't mind seeing a solo/duo ranked for TT as well. Personally TT is my favourite mode but most people do not enjoy it as much as sr because of its balancing issues and so it's fairly hard to get a solid 3v3 team made.

Slyce 01-18-2012 10:11 AM

This is why he is a perma ban, but it is not right that he needs to be perma. It is obvious he is way to strong, so strong that the ENTIRE team has to gang up to kill him, not one champ, except maybe fizz/teemo/rammus, can stand up to him in a 1v1 late game.

Reagl 01-18-2012 10:32 AM

It doesn't even matter if you do stand up to him, he has the kit of a god. Heal, Damage + CC, damaging blink, and 5 second invuln. The DoT needs to be dropped perfectly, so to counter the invuln. The blink is abusive on TT where there is nothing but walls to blink over. Grabbing Flash + Cleanse + QSS means he can get out of 2 snares, then get snared again and ult out of that and then simply blink across a fall, impossible to follow. You get close again? Flash across another wall.You get close yet again? BLINK.

I had a game where I was Morg on a team vs. a Tryn. We had killed him 4,5 times and he had 1 kill. We were up by 10 kills and a tower. The next 10 minutes he got really good all of a sudden, and made it impossible for us to kill him. I was popping all my CC on him, he'd just walk right out with 1 HP. We'd try to chase him, but do you know how hard it is to chase a Tryn that blinks down into Lizard, and then back up onto top's bush? Almost impossible to find.

OhNoesMahNose 01-18-2012 10:57 AM

Truthfully in my mind a tryn running away after getting bursted down in a tamfight isn't so bad. The real problem lies in the tryn that is well farmed because he isn't and idiot and has no intention of living. He can take all of your cc, cleanse, take moar, qss and then proceed to be invincible for 5 secs where he beats the living hell out of your team. should you stop focusing/ccing him he will be almost dead and yet not dead. He will proceed to regen off of you as you try and ignore him for the duration of his ult. He will just wack wack away until his ults up and unless you are all right on top of him when his ults up he will be instantly back to full health because of his lifesteal. Just pray that you saved ehough of your cc to stop him a third time.

James755 01-18-2012 11:19 AM

OP is an obvious trynd player and doesn't want his easy mode nerfed. But, on a serious note, Tryndamere is one of the most OP champs on Treeline, and has been for the 2 years or so I've been playing LoL. He's always been OP, and I would love to see him nerfed into the ground.

xDeathhawkx 01-18-2012 11:22 AM

Increase the CD on his spin or don't let him use it while his ult is active.

Koldheartedjsp 01-18-2012 11:29 AM

because people just suck

Slyce 01-18-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xDeathhawkx (Hozzászólás 19886764)
Increase the CD on his spin or don't let him use it while his ult is active.

That or take away the CD that he gets from crits. He can pretty much, spin, crit a minion, spin again and he's gone