League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Nerf Tryndamere (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1712964)

Jetinny 01-15-2012 09:02 PM

Nerf Tryndamere
 
Whenever I play against a Tryndamere, chances are we are going to get completely dominated and also humiliated. PLEASE NERF HIM PLEASE! He is way too OP and ruins the gaming experience of every single player, especially the ones on the oppsing team. I have seen many spirits ruined, including mine, because of Tryndamere. I describe the players of Tryndamere as "noobs who have no skill but want to win." This is a very large issue to many, especially Twisted Treeline players. So please nerf Tryndamere!!!! >:O He ****ing retarded....
P.S. He is mentally retarded because he can't die because of stuipd mood swings...

GetOnMyMap 01-15-2012 09:29 PM

Trynd isn't op he's pretty balanced. quit QQ and learn to play against him

roflzors 01-15-2012 09:45 PM

or just put in normal draft so we can ban him every single match ever

Sam 01-15-2012 09:48 PM

Exhaust him. Don't let him autoattack in lane.

Azshael 01-15-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sĺm (Hozzászólás 19766212)
Exhaust him. Don't let him autoattack in lane.

Hahaha, seems like you never played against a trynd... Exhaust has long cd, compared to trynd capacity to crush you... If you are too greedy, you can harass him so he will turtle near his tower and last hit minions there.. I mean, past 30min, hes unstoppable if you dont have tons of cc, which mean you need to pick classes you might not want to play just to counter one champ.. Dont forget he has team8 too..

Xentorx 01-16-2012 01:16 AM

I soloed trynd with singed the other day, Thorn, Frozen heart, poison+ignite. Really he is not that hard if you actually think!!!

Koldheartedjsp 01-16-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetinny (Hozzászólás 19764540)
Whenever I play against a Tryndamere, chances are we are going to get completely dominated and also humiliated. PLEASE NERF HIM PLEASE! He is way too OP and ruins the gaming experience of every single player, especially the ones on the oppsing team. I have seen many spirits ruined, including mine, because of Tryndamere. I describe the players of Tryndamere as "noobs who have no skill but want to win." This is a very large issue to many, especially Twisted Treeline players. So please nerf Tryndamere!!!! >:O He ****ing retarded....
P.S. He is mentally retarded because he can't die because of stuipd mood swings...

whenever i play against tryndamere, chances are i win the game

2Swag2Furious 01-16-2012 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp (Hozzászólás 19771257)
whenever i play against tryndamere, chances are i win the game

Doubt it. What is your justification for saying that? You always play only characters that can counter Tryd? I don't wanna live in a world deciding only to pick a few select characters.
(p.s. I know there is more than a few)

Gerry Wong 01-16-2012 07:07 AM

Yeah.... Tryndamere needs to be nerfed.

Koldheartedjsp 01-16-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny DOOM (Hozzászólás 19772133)
Doubt it. What is your justification for saying that? You always play only characters that can counter Tryd? I don't wanna live in a world deciding only to pick a few select characters.
(p.s. I know there is more than a few)

no because i don't suck


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:27 AM.
12345 ... 7


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc