League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1691090)

Sir Starke 01-09-2012 07:38 PM

(2K Upvotes) Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

I was asked to remake my post, I'm sorry but while I have those people in high regards, I won't, I don't care anymore.

If I can give you all some closure like the one I achieved myself, and put it in a sentence it would be this: Abandon all the surrealistic delusions that lead you to believe anything Riot does is for passion to the game or gratitude to the community. They have no such values.

You guys are the engine that make Riot run, some rights are inalienable, Riot fights constantly to take those rights away from you, but you the community have the power, if you join together and fight the abuse Riot puts you guys through, you can win and force them to give you better quality content and better conditions, if you decide to fight and not quit LoL like I did, may you have the force and the strength to do what I did not, this game has quality, it has a future, but not in the hands on which it resides now. Marc Merrill laughs at you all every time he goes to the bank.

Good luck in your future endeavors,
~ Starke

PS: Stop being such puss*es with tribunal and reports, really, man up. Smack talk is a healthy part of every sport, it thrives you to do better.

Masterfiends 01-09-2012 07:42 PM

notice that the reduced champions were in that 1 bundle with 40 champs lol

Sir Starke 01-09-2012 07:42 PM

Trust me, I've noticed it.

Lafiro 01-09-2012 07:45 PM

You do know we passed the holidays right? not wise to reduse prices during that time

Sir Starke 01-09-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lafiro (Hozzászólás 19511745)
You do know we passed the holidays right? not wise to reduse prices during that time

5 months of Holidays?

Dafuq you live?

Mr M0nday 01-09-2012 07:49 PM

It is a cheap trick to try and make people feel better about the fact that 6300 is the new price for all champions. I agree with you completely, and I also had all the champions that were reduced . Why wouldnt we? They are some of the oldest champions in the game.

They also made a huge deal about karma being 3150, when that should have just been another normal release price... It isnt something to make a fuss about, champions being released at 3150 every now and then should be normal.
I highly doubt we will see another champ lower then 4800.

Sir Starke 01-09-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr M0nday (Hozzászólás 19511921)
It is a cheap trick to try and make people feel better about the fact that 6300 is the new price for all champions. I agree with you completely, and I also had all the champions that were reduced . Why wouldnt we? They are some of the oldest champions in the game.

They also made a huge deal about karma being 3150, when that should have just been another normal release price... It isnt something to make a fuss about, champions being released at 3150 every now and then should be normal.
I highly doubt we will see another champ lower then 4800.

Lower than 4800?

You're kidding me right? You mean lower than 6300, IF NOT HIGHER!

I can see it already: "We know we always release champions at 6300, but this one is filled with so much AWESOMENESS we decided to release it at 12600!"

*Release buggy and underpowered at start champion with the lamest mechanics but they're new so must be good*.

And they wonder why most people will switch for DoTA2..

Maybe for reasons like this, maybe because we're almost (99%) sure we won't get a Riot post in this thread. And this is just the beginning of the snowball.

Sir Starke 01-09-2012 08:02 PM

Keep bumping and upvoting to get Riot's attention.

Pira8 01-09-2012 08:10 PM

I think I made around 3-5 threads on this topic.....I get few upvotes and is just swept under ever other thread. The matter of fact is people are just so passive, just like when it comes to politics and then complain after when they can't do anything about it. I specifically make threads out to Riot (@Riot), but never get replies back on it. So I doubt they care......corporations are not people; business is their number 1 priority. I'm glad I only bought one champions bundle and spent rest on rune pages.

The fact that some of the champions are reaching 2 years old and still sitting on 6300 ip is ridiculous.

Sir Starke 01-09-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pira8 (Hozzászólás 19512673)
I think I made around 3-5 threads on this topic.....I get few upvotes and is just swept under ever other thread. The matter of fact is people are just so passive, just like when it comes to politics and then complain after when they can't do anything about it. I specifically make threads out to Riot (@Riot), but never get replies back on it. So I doubt they care......corporations are not people; business is their number 1 priority. I'm glad I only bought one champions bundle and spent rest on rune pages.

The fact that some of the champions are reaching 2 years old and still sitting on 6300 ip is ridiculous.

What they get from me?

No more cash spent in RP.