League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   What do you build on vayne? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1673422)

chaser676 01-03-2012 07:51 PM

What do you build on vayne?
 
I usually start with a Dorians blade, followed by a boots and vamp scepter. Boots go into beserkers greaves, and I rush a black cleaver. After black cleaver, grab a zeal, turn it into a phantom dancer, and finish out my bloodthirster. I'll usually rush another phantom dancer after that.

Derk Black 01-03-2012 07:59 PM

Doran Blade > Berserker's Greaves > B.F. Sword > Zeal > Vampiric Scepter > Black Cleaver > Blood Thirster > Infinity Edge > Guardian Angel ( for the giggles)

Q - E - W then Q > E > W

evilXkilla 01-03-2012 08:27 PM

Wits end, ionic spark, brutalizer with sorc shoes.

If game goes longer i add a sanguine's blade and change ionic spark for starks

But then again i only play Vayne against tanky comps.. Playing bher against glass cannon assasins is a waste of a champ IMO (too expensive carry build) .

Zzym 01-03-2012 08:28 PM

can vayne be played on hit with her silver bolt ?

Sauron 01-03-2012 08:31 PM

She can be, but I think it is best to build the standard IE route on her because the AD gain from her ult is so high.

The Wrongsword 01-03-2012 08:37 PM

Why is this on dominion forum? We have neither dorans blade or bloodthirster.

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilXkilla (Hozzászólás 19298491)
Wits end, ionic spark, brutalizer with sorc shoes.

If game goes longer i add a sanguine's blade and change ionic spark for starks

But then again i only play Vayne against tanky comps.. Playing bher against glass cannon assasins is a waste of a champ IMO (too expensive carry build) .

And putting sorc shoes on vayne in any format is just mind numbingly stupid. theres no way around it. Theres no way that the 2% of your dmg output coming from ionic and wits end procs is at all worth taking sorc over berserk greaves. Any other boots in the game would be better on vayne than sorc shoes.

RealWolf M 01-03-2012 09:23 PM

Thanks mods for moving a thread that is 100% not related to dominion

evilXkilla 01-03-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealWolf M (Hozzászólás 19300221)
Thanks mods for moving a thread that is 100% not related to dominion

Lmao I just realized haha

Quote:

And putting sorc shoes on vayne in any format is just mind numbingly stupid. theres no way around it. Theres no way that the 2% of your dmg output coming from ionic and wits end procs is at all worth taking sorc over berserk greaves. Any other boots in the game would be better on vayne than sorc shoes.
Armor Pen runes with items that do a lot of mage damage .. you're gonna want sorc shoes. Step outside your comfort zone and see the potential of non-traditional builds.

michelada 01-04-2012 01:45 PM

she just rapes with any kind of items , why do u ask?

The Wrongsword 01-04-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilXkilla (Hozzászólás 19300403)
Lmao I just realized haha



Armor Pen runes with items that do a lot of mage damage .. you're gonna want sorc shoes. Step outside your comfort zone and see the potential of non-traditional builds.

comfort zone? its about math, not comfort. On-hit vayne is sub-par to begin with because you lose dmg and crits which do more dmg than your on-hit procs, and adding sorc shoes makes it worse by further nerfing your autoattacks. Berserk greaves not only helps your autoattacks but it gives you more silver bolts procs so there is never a reason not to get it.

By going sorc shoes you are helping out the 10% dmg part of your output and nerfing 90% of where your dmg comes from. "non-traditional" builds are usually non-traditional for a reason. Going rogue build is fine ONLY if you know what you are doing, creative builds and bad builds are not the same thing.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:21 AM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc