League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What to do if playing with obvious horrible player. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1668411)

Neuronz 01-02-2012 09:56 AM

What to do if playing with obvious horrible player.

Ok so you join ranked game solo que, and everyone there is what seems like autistics children. They are not trolling, they are just bad. Or just in regular draft mode. I usually dodge que in reg, but i dodge like 10 ques a day and it wastes a lot of time. What can i do to deal with them or is it just worth it taking the chance of a ban dodging ques all the time? I don't think i should get in trouble for leaving a que because someone else is just sot errible the entire game will be ruined.

I will give an example.
I was playing Udyr jungle, our top was irelia, mid vladameir, bot Singed and ashe. This irelia in the first 15 min fed Renekton 8 kills. At this point i have ganked top multiple times, i have 6 kills 1 death. Now renekton rapes everyone, we lose every team fight. Ended up Me 6/2, singed 0/5, vlad 0/5, irelia 0/9, ashe 2/6.

Next game i join i get 2 people from the group i just had, singed and irelia.....
I leave que, 15 mi later join back same people in there. What do i do.....

Grukasa 01-02-2012 10:35 AM

Help your team. This can not be stressed enough. If you are doing so much better than them and can isolate their failures, tell them what they are. As long as they don't fly off the handle and rage at you (grounds for tribunals), you may see some improvement in their gameplay, helping you raise your ELO and such.

If you're still consistently better than your team, you'll eventually start gaining ELO (unless you queue dodge it away).

FaerellG 01-02-2012 10:36 AM

Well it depends on what your opposing team is like. If they're likewise filled with horrible people then whatever. But that's a digression. With regards as to what to do:

There are a couple options you can take to optimize your chances of success.

1. You can do the "hands off" approach. You basically ignore the crappy teammates. If they're 0/8 then they're not worth much gold anyways, so try to get them to hard-push a lane...this will at least keep your lanes pushed and force an enemy action...making the enemy predictable while you personally take the most tactically advantageous course of action...be it pushing, ganking or taking objectives.

2. Or you could try and train them or guide them...that really depends on who they are though.

BlastTyrant 01-02-2012 10:58 AM

ya normally if its a heavy feeder i have them push lanes seein as there worth less gold than the minions and the extra gold /exp can help them.

ikillutwice 01-03-2012 05:32 PM

aura items FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! trust me