League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   3v3 jungling (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1665245)

Get Some 101 01-01-2012 09:33 AM

3v3 jungling

Why is it that so many people think jungling in 3's doesn't work? You're guaranteed jungle control, often you're able to gank and get first blood. It gives you a level advantage over the other team, and you're team gets more evenly farmed. I only jungle with Lee, who if you read Sam's tier list is under God tier for jungling.

So my question is: why do so many people freak out about having a jungler in 3's?

cavecricket48 01-01-2012 10:04 AM

Because now you have to have only one person on the bottom and one person at the top, and the two people usually in one of the two lanes (I'm talking about level 20-29 blind pick games here) are going to be able to push a lot better than the one person in that lane.

Frankly, though the upper jungle gives some great buffs, the nature of 3v3 makes it somewhat detrimental on your team, since only two out of three people on your team happens to be fighting the three people on the other. While I can see that you'll be able to gank a lot easier with those crazy jungle buffs, your team may have to suffer a few deaths first. And nobody likes to die. Besides Karthus. And even he takes death with a grain of salt.

Boo 01-01-2012 11:22 AM

why would anyone freak out about having a jungler? you are lvl 30 right?

Sam 01-01-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavecricket48 (Hozzászólás 19201122)
Because now you have to have only one person on the bottom and one person at the top, and the two people usually in one of the two lanes (I'm talking about level 20-29 blind pick games here) are going to be able to push a lot better than the one person in that lane.

Frankly, though the upper jungle gives some great buffs, the nature of 3v3 makes it somewhat detrimental on your team, since only two out of three people on your team happens to be fighting the three people on the other. While I can see that you'll be able to gank a lot easier with those crazy jungle buffs, your team may have to suffer a few deaths first. And nobody likes to die. Besides Karthus. And even he takes death with a grain of salt.

? o.o rofl. Why use so much high vocabulary. Anyways... If they push your lane, let them. If your team is dying bot lane against a 1v2. Something is not right. Jungling wins the game. Jungling is the one that decides who wins the game. IF you have smite and your enemy doesn't you have a higher and clear chance of winning than your enemies.

Get Some 101 01-01-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chouncey (Hozzászólás 19203137)
why would anyone freak out about having a jungler? you are lvl 30 right?

Yes. I normally get queue dodged every time I try to go jungle lee.

In response to the other post. I don't just auto lock the jungle. I try to see if one of the other players wouldn't mind going someone who can go solo bot such as morg or ahri. They have the ability to harass and farm the minions. There are a few other champs that can hold their own solo bot. Also, I gank at top at level 4, almost always yields in a kill, follow up by finishing wriggles and immediately ganking bot. Doing so allows almost our entire team to have lvl 6, while the oppenents two bot are only lvl 4-5.

CursedDagger 01-01-2012 01:14 PM

jungling is boss :)

SYMBĂ–LIC 01-01-2012 01:58 PM

because there bad