League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Solo Bot (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1665016)

Intrinsic Entity 01-01-2012 06:59 AM

Solo Bot

Job of the solo bot
minimally: Don't ever get your bot point neutralized, even in a a lane v2

Realistically: neutralize enemy bot cap point - even for a short time
Ideally: cap enemy bot point and hold it as long as possible without dying; force enemy team to send 2 bot so your team can 4v3 top.

now stop sending heimerdinger bot because he cant do his job

Ascleph 01-01-2012 08:23 AM

wat

Oozra 01-01-2012 08:29 AM

heim can t do that ? heim can do that kinda well .

Sure he ain t yorick , but eh .

jars 01-01-2012 08:35 AM

I play jax bot so I can farm

I had 415 ad last game as him

Intrinsic Entity 01-07-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oozra (Hozzászólás 19199133)
heim can t do that ? heim can do that kinda well .

Sure he ain t yorick , but eh .

because heim can defend both cap points at once because hes not limited to two turrets.

larkhill 01-07-2012 02:09 PM

in a 1 bot 4 top team comp, the job of the bot is to put pressure so that someone has to come help. this forces a mismatch top and they cap the point. they they turtle those 3 and win.

heimer pushes very well. he also turtles well. heimer bot basically outpushes most champs early and wins.

Shinikama 01-07-2012 11:03 PM

This is why I like Lux.
If I'm in a game where no one wants to go bot, I can handle it for a little while until they focus me down. Even then, I can fire on bottom from the spawn point, so I can stop captures until I get close enough to fortify and harass.
She can't handle being hit too much but her range allows her to interrupt turret capture constantly, which is good enough when there's no dedicated bottom.

Bonabon 01-08-2012 01:02 AM

No one can defend both points at once. The best bot laner is the one who can take the opposing turret (if need be) and make it their home until they either die or it becomes prudent to recall (you already hold 3 other nodes, and you know the other team is about to come down from their nexus 3-5 strong). No where does it say that you can only win Dominion by controlling your bot, your mid, and the top. I've had plenty games where we sit there with both bots and our mid for most of the match.

If you can hold up in their bot, the fact the enemy team may or may not have top doesn't matter unless they can either take our mid/bot (which are much easier to defend) or come retake their bot (which ideally it should take about 3 of them to do so).

The only time you're really screwed is if your team is so bad that the other team can freely send other people down to 2-3v1 you before you can even get to their turret without losing any other points.