League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Art Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Official: Report enemy sounds heard through FOW here (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=163952)

jaywatford 07-13-2010 09:17 AM

Official: Report enemy sounds heard through FOW here

Hey guys,

The fix for hearing enemy's sounds through fog of war went out with this mornings patch. Woooooot!

We had to fix this on a spell by spell basis, so there's always a chance that some slipped past us. To help make sure this bug is completely squashed, please report any sounds you are able to hear the enemy team make through fog of war on this thread. If you don't know the exact sound, but know the champion, tell us that and we'll sweep the champion and find the offender.

Just to make sure we're all clear on how things should function, you should be able to hear your own skill shot hits sounds, as well as ally skill shot hit sounds, in FOW (Gotta love throwing a cleaver into the brush and waiting for the squish). Please only report if you hear the other team make sounds through FOW.

Hope you guys all enjoy Season One, I'll see you guys in-game!

Bregan 07-13-2010 11:25 PM

im not sure what spell, but i KNOW akali makes at least one sound.

imhuge 07-14-2010 03:10 AM

not sure if this is related

before season 1 patch, if I moused over to an area where skills were cast recently (a minute maybe?), I would hear all the skills' sounds played at once

after patch, this hasn't been happening with anyone but Xin Zhao, so I suspect there is a connection to the old problem

everything else that should be functioning seems to be working as intended

jaywatford 07-14-2010 08:47 AM

We'll check out Xin Zhao and Akali ASAP guys. Thanks for the report!

Grimmric 07-14-2010 04:56 PM

i also heard the sounds of shen abillitys and poppys charge skills at the neutral buff monsters more then one time

Aegos 07-15-2010 03:30 PM

Also Pantheon's Ultimate is beign heard and also the animation beign seen (trail of dust of his jump) when you walk near an area he had jumped from, ive seen it 3 times in a row in the same game, just letting you know

ErdoS The Wise 07-16-2010 11:40 PM

I always hear twitch's stealth even out of screen, check that out please

Dundee152 07-17-2010 02:22 AM

I've played a couple of games against Ezreal since season 1 came out and in a couple of games I was able to hear his ult going off. My camera was focused on me, and he was in a different lane. This has allowed me to dodge his ult, which seems wrong.

pyrokinetiq 07-17-2010 03:29 AM

hero sounds haven't been noticeable to me, although i can always hear sounds from the creeps nearby through the FOW if someone is jungling

Geddian 07-17-2010 04:29 PM

I've noticed the 'after-effect' sound, and partial visual, of Pantheon's Grand Skyfall. Sometimes I'll enter reveal previously unexplored FoW and hear his jumping sound and see a puff of dust, from when he takes off. I also hear Ezreals ult coming sometimes. It's weird, because its the charging-up sound, not the 'Fwsh' of the projectile itself.