League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   What to do when a 2nd person goes bot? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1621175)

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R 12-20-2011 07:51 AM

What to do when a 2nd person goes bot?

You are bot. Your team does not have top. You are bot and are either holding your own or even. A teammate comes bot. What do you do? Situation 1: There is one enemy bot, then a 2nd teammate comes bot. Situation 2: There are 2 enemies bot, you are holding, and a 2nd teammate comes bot.

Daerkannon 12-20-2011 07:59 AM

Depends. If you can kill their lone defender and quickly cap their point you'll be able to force them to pull people away from top to come bottom. This is often one of the better solutions to the problem.

However if their solo bottom is holding off both of you, your best bet is to go top and hope that your deaf teammate can hold his own while you help your team secure top.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R 12-20-2011 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daerkannon (Hozzászólás 18717076)
However if their solo bottom is holding off both of you, your best bet is to go top and hope that your deaf teammate can hold his own while you help your team secure top.

If you know heading top causes you to lose bottom is that still the right play?

WaterD103 12-20-2011 08:19 AM

Your question is extremely vague. Hard to say what he should do or even you should do given the amount of information, which is almost none.
But given how you phrase the problem, and I'm sorry if im wrong. I have the impression you think there should be an amount of players in different places of the map regardless of the game state. In dominion 5 can be top , mid or bot together and be right, all spread and be right.
It depends on so many factors.

If you are doing 1v1 and one ally come, then I Guess capitalize on that, gank him, kill him and put pressure.

If you are holding alone against two, I guess it's a good opportunity for your team to get control of the map, or just to 4 man bot ,clean , and take their bot.

I feel this as a poker question where someone ask something like "I flopped a SET and someone raise me on the flop after I cbet, what do I do?" With that little information, no answer is the right answer.

Roger Barbossa 12-20-2011 08:31 AM

okay if those 2 bot can push an extra points, that is totally fine( as if they really push forward n cap an extra point).. if they merely attacking minions and wasting time, that could really hurt the team.

the only thing I would do is to gather 2 teammates head bot push it for them leaivng 1 top to defend with 1 guy instead of defending 2 tops with 4 guys; sort of bringing the actions to the bot.... (only saying this ..IF that guy insist of heading bot, refuse to communicate with the rest of the team)

dominion is just a totally different game-mode form SR, time is everything; I meant if that champ cannot handle bot alone, he need to( should of) say something to the team and swap it with others.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R 12-20-2011 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaterD103 (Hozzászólás 18717539)
Your question is extremely vague. .

If you think top could be captured if you or the ally bot went top, do you head top or stay bottom and try to capture bottom?

WaterD103 12-20-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R (Hozzászólás 18717885)
If you think top could be captured if you or the ally bot went top, do you head top or stay bottom and try to capture bottom?

No, if he can go top and capture and secure it, he definitely should have gone top

Roger Barbossa 12-20-2011 08:53 AM

why are these noobs has to act like a certain ways....
usually it is obviously that he is a noob in dominion game-mode, where he refuse to capture points for the team, refuse to defend a captured point. Have no idea where these noobs get the ideas that hiding in some bushes (WASTING TIME) equal to helping his team. I meant I am not saying that I oppose jungling, but in dominion game-mode, really jungling all the way? what is wrong with them? there are absolutely ZERO monsters in the middle of the dominion map, if you happens to love jungling so much, go back to your SR, and jungle all you wanna, this is dominion ....HELLLO!!!!!!! Duh!

I have played this game, where the score was so close, it was like 3 v 11.... it's like any second the game will be ended; both our team and the enemy team had 2 captured point, there is a netural point there, our rammus and ezreal were 2-3 steps away from that un-captured point, but these two RETARDED decided to chase an enemy singed... and we pinged both of them, they just wont listen to any pings... and eventually enemy minions captured that point.... and the scores became 3 v 0, lost by 3 points ... because of those two RETARDED

my simple question is: WHY WOULD THESE RETARDED NOOBS think that killing enemies one more time is way more important than actually capture that point right there besides you for the win? FYI, the reason I am so RAGE about it ...is coz we were at 25 v 285( like 250 behind), we worked so hard to try and make that an epic comeback, just because of these two RETARDED morons throw the game, we lost. sad story!

stop jungling on dominion you stupid NOOBs... unless your team is holding 4 points and pushing forward their fifth and last point.. just HATE having stupid selfish REATARDED moron noobs on the team.

lbgsloan 12-20-2011 08:55 AM

Quote:

You are bot. Your team does not have top. You are bot and are either holding your own or even. A teammate comes bot. What do you do? Situation 1: There is one enemy bot, then a 2nd teammate comes bot.
If they do not leave in a timely manner after a gank, you leave and give them bot. You cannot leave top a 3v4 if they were already struggling or you will lose mid too.

Quote:

Situation 2: There are 2 enemies bot, you are holding, and a 2nd teammate comes bot.
Nothing, you enjoy a more fun lane. If top couldn't win 3v4 they weren't going to win no matter what.

Temporality 12-20-2011 10:07 AM

Even if you're holding your own 2v1 bottom, if the enemy team sees 4 of yours go top they will push down your bottom. Your best bet in either situation is to push both points at the same time. If it becomes 3v3 top and your team can't win the fight it might be a good idea to have one of them uncap the enemy middle and run to provide a distraction so top can get capped.