League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Best 6300 ranked champions to play? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1572801)

InstaPwn 12-07-2011 09:50 PM

Best 6300 ranked champions to play?
 
Hi legionnaires,

I have 22 - 6300 champions left to unlock, and I'm curious which are the best for ranked games. I would have searched old threads but due to constant update's (nerfs and buffs) I don't think the information would still be accurate.

So who do you all prefer and why?

Thnx in advance!

18X Jake 12-08-2011 05:07 AM

I didnt think there were even 22 6300IP champs lol... But here are some that I use:

Mid - Anivia: great utility as well as damage, takes lots and lots of skill to master, as well as movement prediction.

Top - Renekton: Lots of damage and sustainability, can escape well from ganks and even 1v2. Good at harassing as well.

I cant even think of the other 6300 IP champs since its not really the high price that makes a champion good, it just takes a good player.

InstaPwn 12-08-2011 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dhüüm (Hozzászólás 18188971)
I didnt think there were even 22 6300IP champs lol... But here are some that I use:

Mid - Anivia: great utility as well as damage, takes lots and lots of skill to master, as well as movement prediction.

Top - Renekton: Lots of damage and sustainability, can escape well from ganks and even 1v2. Good at harassing as well.

I cant even think of the other 6300 IP champs since its not really the high price that makes a champion good, it just takes a good player.

I understand it's more about skill, for instance I have seen kayle in many of ranked team games and he is pretty cheap. All i have left are 6300's though, Not exactly like throwing peanuts away so I wanna make sure I get someone reliable. I think I will go for renekton, but I haven't decided yet. Keep the suggestions coming please!

DCA Smooth 12-08-2011 07:48 AM

Renekton goes on sale Friday the 9th of December he will be 50% off price = good buy!
Thats just a heads up to save you some RP ;-)

InstaPwn 12-08-2011 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCA Smooth (Hozzászólás 18192657)
Renekton goes on sale Friday the 9th of December he will be 50% off price = good buy!
Thats just a heads up to save you some RP ;-)

Thanks for the heads up, but I usually only buy champs with RP when its a new bundle champ. Anyone know of any IP sale's for champs coming up?

LeSalauD 12-08-2011 08:38 AM

It all depends on who you will face in lane, but Vayne, Lee Sin, Graves, Fizz, Wukong are all solid picks.

Flight Unicorn 12-09-2011 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InstaPwn (Hozzászólás 18191466)
I understand it's more about skill, for instance I have seen kayle in many of ranked team games and he is pretty cheap.

last time i checked kayle was a girl...but more importantly irelia is a pretty good 6300. same with dragon lady and lee sin

Bloody Loon 12-09-2011 07:59 AM

Cassiopeia carries games, and if you want a high skillcap AP champ that you can spend a while learning and consistantly get better with, then she's the one you want.

Vayne, Caitlyn, and Graves are all 6300 and are commonly used in high elo as ranged ads.

Also, riven, although not tier 1, is an absolute blast to play, and can do some pretty gross things top or jungle. I see quite a few top-tier streamers play her and beast mode every game.

beefstirfrye 12-09-2011 08:12 AM

vayne xerath graves ezreal fizz
all tied they best

Flt Lt Barkhorn 12-09-2011 08:27 AM

Nearly every champion the week they're released.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:50 AM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc