League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Some Fun Facts about Trynd (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1544945)

Hostile 11-30-2011 11:33 AM

Some Fun Facts about Trynd

So some people say hes not op, my theory is these are the people that only play with premade teams on skype that work well with each other OR Trynd players themselfs.
TRYND IS EASY TO COUNTER IF YOU PICK THE CHAMP or build your team around to counter it, hes just screwed but.....

But heres some more reason why i think hes OP

Say you dont pick a champ to counter him, and all these people saying "oh just buy thornmail and your all set." think about this, you get anywhere from 7k-12k in a avg match. Now lets just for ****s and giggles use the lowest amount which i see alot more then 12k+ matches. 7k gold ok so thornmail, cost 2k gold, so you have 5k to spend on items. but def alone wont stop a trynd you need hp along with that because a teemo with a thornmail is still going to get 3shoted. so lets say you build a belt along with that, thats about 3k gold alone just to counter 1 CHAMP, now what if theres ap on the other team, oh **** you gotta spend more gold on items to counter them OR they will **** on your face instead of the trynd. so about 40% of your gold is just for trynd ALONE on the bare minimum, now do you expect EVERY champ to spend that just to counter a trynd? what if you play a champ that NEEDS items to be effiecent??

Now say you want to counter ANY other charater, say they have a havy ad carry or ap carry or just some strong ad/ap champ, you buy a cape or armor which is 700gold and thats good enough to hold em off, or if its a havy ap caster your having trouble with just a banshe veil, now that gives hp/mana mresist and a cc shield, which is helpful on basically every charater compared to the 2k of just defence for a trynd

MauJustice 11-30-2011 11:51 AM

The only Trynd's that worry me are the good ones that use cleanse...and those are only 1 out of every 20+ Trynd's I see. Get him to Ult, wait 2 seconds, cast Ignite on him and run away. Dead Trynd if he isn't running cleanse.

Plenty of characters are capable of bullying him in lane. Malphite, Udyr, Yorick, Garen...basically anyone who can harass him and is able to trade with him early.

Hopefully the increased jungle difficulty stops him from leveling so fast early on, even when he's losing his lane.

I still think his Ult should be nerfed to either 4 seconds total, or in a tiered structure like 3/4/5. Everything else can be left as is. I think that is very reasonable.

Hostile 11-30-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

The only Trynd's that worry me are the good ones that use cleanse...and those are only 1 out of every 20+ Trynd's I see. Get him to Ult, wait 2 seconds, cast Ignite on him and run away. Dead Trynd if he isn't running cleanse.

Plenty of characters are capable of bullying him in lane. Malphite, Udyr, Yorick, Garen...basically anyone who can harass him and is able to trade with him early.

Hopefully the increased jungle difficulty stops him from leveling so fast early on, even when he's losing his lane.

I still think his Ult should be nerfed to either 4 seconds total, or in a tiered structure like 3/4/5. Everything else can be left as is. I think that is very reasonable.
I dread seeing a trynd with cleanse to me that means he knows how to play him and play him good. Cleanse is like a get out of free card for trynd you focus him and cc him and he can just cleanse and spin out and you cant catch up. or you waste all your cc on him and he just cleanes it and his teammates destroy you. so its like a no win situation there, its like everyone says focus the trynd with cc, well... wtf do you do then if he has that lol..

Boo 11-30-2011 12:28 PM

i've never lost to a cleanse tryn just because cleanse is viable on 5v5, not as much on 3v3. there's not enough CC on 3v3 to justify wasting a summoner slot when you can easily get a QSS. the laning phase for tryn needs all the help he can get, so if he gets the first kill with it then he essentially gets an easier start to dominate the rest of the game

Hostile 11-30-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

ve never lost to a cleanse tryn just because cleanse is viable on 5v5, no on 3v3. there's not enough CC on 3v3 to justify wasting a summoner slot when you can easily get a QSS. the laning phase for tryn needs all the help he can get, so if he gets the first kill with it then he essentially gets an easier start to dominate the rest of the game
youve never lost to a trynd with cleanse Because YOU USE TRYND, out of your last 10games you played as trynd yourself 7/10 times, of course a trynd with offensive summoner abilities is going to beat a trynd with a cleanse a free spot, the cleanse is for heavy cc from other non trynd is when they use it.

MauJustice 11-30-2011 12:42 PM

Cleanse isn't as much for CC as it is to prevent ignite from killing you when your Ult expires.

Boo 11-30-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hostile (Hozzászólás 17875996)
youve never lost to a trynd with cleanse Because YOU USE TRYND

derp that's the point. zzz

things that really **** on tryn like ww's ult will still go through cleanse. thus QSS is a better alternative.

Hostile 11-30-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

derp that's the point. zzz

things that really **** on tryn like ww's ult will still go through cleanse. thus QSS is a better alternative.
and we are talking about a team thats made to counter trynd with cc... would you really buy a QSS wicked early to counter that or have cleanse? cause i can tell you right now if you dont get offensive items the team would destroy you easy,

Boo 11-30-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hostile (Hozzászólás 17877458)
and we are talking about a team thats made to counter trynd with cc... would you really buy a QSS wicked early to counter that or have cleanse? cause i can tell you right now if you dont get offensive items the team would destroy you easy,

You're probably right. Let me digress here because I didn't mean to start a debate on whether or not cleanse is better than QSS (since I've only played with it once and haven't seen any amazing Tryns with it, I actually don't have enough experience with it to talk about it)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hostile (Hozzászólás 17877458)
we are talking about a team thats made to counter trynd with cc...

This thread was made with blind pick solo queue in mind right? The chance of having a team comp specifically to counter Tryn in blind pick solo queue is very low. You can't create a specific comp in solo queue because:

1. If you make a hard Tryn counter comp, what happens if he's not even on their team? (Yes, it happens! OMG) I don't say Lee Sin is OP when I pick Akali... I just say "****, that's lucky. i'm going to try to counter him the best way i can" and move on. You now have a Rammus on your team when they are all AP. ****ty, huh?
2. People mostly want to play free week/their new champions. They have no knowledge of the comp that the other team is going for, so counter picking is impossible.

I guess since you're always calling Tryn OP, I'll quote something from a different thread for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Different thread
OP: Overpowered. Basically something that can constantly beat other champions of the same type with relatively little skill. (subjective)

Pub Stomper: A champ that in higher ELOs and summoner levels (lets say level 25 and up) is balanced but in lower levels is considered OP when in reality it is just good at stomping scrubs.

Keep that in mind when you keep making these threads. If we're talking about ranked here, then you shouldn't be *****ing because like you said,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hostile (Hozzászólás 17873500)
Trynd is easy to counter if you build your team around to counter it

Right? Banning him is easy. Problem solved. I'm bored because of solo queue times so if I'm rambling on, then whatever, atleast I can try to give my opinion. Maybe I should have talked more directly about how you think the mechanics of countering Tryn is broken, but I'm getting that this is more of an issue that solo queue is giving you.

Hostile 11-30-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Different thread
OP: Overpowered. Basically something that can constantly beat other champions of the same type with relatively little skill. (subjective)

Pub Stomper: A champ that in higher ELOs and summoner levels (lets say level 25 and up) is balanced but in lower levels is considered OP when in reality it is just good at stomping scrubs.
first off, like i said the only people that dont think hes op are ones that are in premade teams 24/7 which (if i was in premade we would have no problem destroying a trynd lets get that clearified) second off another theroy of mine is people that play him dont think hes op, lets face it they dont want to come to the fact that he is op, example, look at graves players, before he got nerfed ALL of them were like "ohh hes not OP im just good, yet any other charater they play they lose with, (kinda like you ive noticed you lose when you dont use trynd.) then when he did get nerfed proving he was op, most of the players that were on that bang wagon sure got off in a hurry, because they didnt get the op advantage, they thrive for.