League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Living Tier List (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1529156)

GrignardTS 11-27-2011 06:57 AM

Living Tier List

Who am I and why do you care about my tier list?

Season 1 Bronze in SR. Couldn't really get into the competitive SR scene due to long laning phase, griefers making painful 30-45 minute games and so on.

So I've decided to focus on serious, competitive Dominion. I've clocked around 300 wins, mostly Draft. I've taken my experience and made a tier list.

This only represents my opinion, if you have questions about why a champion is a certain tier feel free to ask/debate. It is a living tier list.

I feel dominion balance is close to where it needs to be. Only three champions I feel are outside what normal champions can accomplish on this map.

S Tier
Needs to be banned

Rammus, Poppy, Shaco (AD).

1 Tier
Very strong. Overall great pick. Can complete many tasks better than most champions (Defending, Assulting, Ganking, Support)

Alistar, Blitzcrank, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fizz, Gangplank, Graves, Heimerdinger, Janna, Jax, Kassadin, Kayle, Kog'Maw, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Lux, Maokai, Morgana, Pantheon, Ryze, Singed, Sion, Skarner, Soraka, Talon, Teemo, Vayne, Volibear, Wukong, Yorick

2 Tier
Solid picks that perform one or two roles above average.

Akali, Anivia, Ashe, Brand, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Evelynn, Galio, Garen, Irelia, Jarvan IV, Karma, Karthas, Katarina, Kennen, Leona, Malphite, Malzahar, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Nidalee, Nocturn, Olaf, Orianna, Renekton, Riven, Rumble, Shyvana, Sivir, Sona, Taric, Trundle, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Urgot, Warwick, Xerath, Xin Zhao, Zilean

3 Tier
Only can perform one role well/average. Limited in range of use.

Amumu, Annie, Cho'Gath, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Gragas, Mordekaizer, Nasus, Nunu, Shen, Swain, Tristana, Veigar, Vladimir.

4 Tier
Needs a buff in dominion, overall weak pick.

Argodis 11-27-2011 07:30 AM

I like it for the most part.

However, I would swap a few of the champs you have in tier 2 into tier 3 and vice versa.

maxusmaximus 11-27-2011 07:36 AM

think you might be missing one or two champs, haven't got sona on that list

GrignardTS 11-27-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxusmaximus (Hozzászólás 17718739)
think you might be missing one or two champs, haven't got sona on that list

Added Sona, I don't think I'm missing any more thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argodis (Hozzászólás 17718630)

However, I would swap a few of the champs you have in tier 2 into tier 3 and vice versa.

Like who for example?

Gnome Reaper 11-27-2011 10:34 AM

vayne? or did I overlook her?

DARK ZELOPHEHAD 11-27-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnome Reaper (Hozzászólás 17723158)

i think your right

GrignardTS 11-27-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnome Reaper (Hozzászólás 17723158)

Got her. Defiantly tier 1.

Argodis 11-27-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noitcurtsed (Hozzászólás 17722885)
Like who for example?

Gragas - Since sustain is lowered on Dominion, his pokes are extremely good and he clears minion waves fairly easy making him a good counter to any strong pusher bot lane. His ult is also especially good against strong defenders such as Alistar, Heimerdinger, etc.

Hobocop 11-27-2011 11:27 AM

You really think Cho'Gath is a weaker pick than Vladimir?

He's not only a strong bot pick, with lots of AoE, Feast that allows him to stop Promote for free, and a passive that affords him greater sustain than most, but he's also a great asset top with his AoE CCs and burst damage.

I'm wondering how people usually build him, and I'm betting it's that solo top SR build that pretty much 100% relies on Feast for extra HP and has very little in the way of damage output besides maybe Wit's End.

That isn't gonna fly on Dominion, so you make use of Cho'Gath's strong AP ratios and go tanky AP with a Rod of Ages for health/mana and get Nashor's Tooth for CDR instead of Frozen Heart. Frozen Heart is a good item, but Cho simply doesn't need that mana pool, and you can get Randuin's if you want an attack speed slow. Nashor's Tooth is usually ignored, but it's just such a good all-in-one package of CDR, AP, and Attack Speed that it ends up being a very good Dominion item for Cho.

Past that, you can go Rylai's for more utility since Vorpal Spikes will apply the slow, situational armor/MR, Deathcap for big damage, or whatever.

GrignardTS 11-27-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argodis (Hozzászólás 17724471)
Gragas - Since sustain is lowered on Dominion, his pokes are extremely good and he clears minion waves fairly easy making him a good counter to any strong pusher bot lane. His ult is also especially good against strong defenders such as Alistar, Heimerdinger, etc.

Acceptable bot is one role. That is one role well, hence tier 3.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hobocop (Hozzászólás 17724764)
You really think Cho'Gath is a weaker pick than Vladimir?

He's not only a strong bot pick, with lots of AoE, Feast that allows him to stop Promote for free, and a passive that affords him greater sustain than most, but he's also a great asset top with his AoE CCs and burst damage.

I'm wondering how people usually build him, and I'm betting it's that solo top SR build that pretty much 100% relies on Feast for extra HP and has very little in the way of damage output besides maybe Wit's End.

That isn't gonna fly on Dominion, so you make use of Cho'Gath's strong AP ratios and go tanky AP with a Rod of Ages for health/mana and get Nashor's Tooth for CDR instead of Frozen Heart. Frozen Heart is a good item, but Cho simply doesn't need that mana pool, and you can get Randuin's if you want an attack speed slow. Nashor's Tooth is usually ignored, but it's just such a good all-in-one package of CDR, AP, and Attack Speed that it ends up being a very good Dominion item for Cho.

Past that, you can go Rylai's for more utility since Vorpal Spikes will apply the slow, situational armor/MR, Deathcap for big damage, or whatever.

Understood. You make good points.

Moved to tier 3.