League of Legends Community
12345 ... 10

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   what is special about TT that makes you play it? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1525387)

gentlehorseman 11-26-2011 03:24 AM

what is special about TT that makes you play it?

just wondering because its pretty well known not that many people like it.

gentlehorseman 11-26-2011 03:29 AM

ok :(

Koldheartedjsp 11-26-2011 03:30 AM

faster paced
its smaller
feels more rewarding when you do well because you're 1/3 of the team instead of 1/5

KrazyKiddieLover 11-26-2011 03:32 AM

I like it because I am usually in queue with at least 1 other friend, sometimes 2, but usually not 4 or 5. If we were to go do 5v5 with 3 people we are risking getting 2 random bad people and in a 5v5 2 bad players feeding can end the game straight away.

Also we use voice communication like Skype or Ventrilo so anything that needs to be called out we always just say in voice chat rather than typing it in game which means if we had 3 people all communicating to each other the other 2 people in the game would have no idea what's going on since they cant hear what we are saying.

gentlehorseman 11-26-2011 03:45 AM

oh nice

Amnien 11-26-2011 05:03 AM

I just really like the feeling of the map. Feels darker and more mysterious. I like that. I also like the smaller team size

DragonEpico 11-26-2011 05:27 AM

not spending 20 minutes in laning phase

Felza 11-26-2011 06:40 AM

everything is smaller, the team fights, the lanes and everything. actually if i would compare this map to 5v5, its more intense and team play really rewards u more than 5v5. since in 5v5 more is about 2v1 ganks, 3v2 ganks and half the team just sits and farm. but in TT someone goes bot? Oh shizzz i gotta go help! everything is all about the team. Also team fights happen more often which makes everything so intense i got no time to rest! XD oh and also the last reason is because I live in china and my Ping is rediculous. I lag when say, udyr stance dances or 3 champs use their spells at the sametime. then when in 5v5 team fights, my screen just freezes when it starts, so in the end i get called a noob cause my screen froze and i couldnt do anything.

Stormseeker442 11-26-2011 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gentlehorseman (Hozzászólás 17677281)
just wondering because its pretty well known not that many people like it.

- Mundo and Morde got huge nerfs so there useless in TT compared to other tanks.
- I now utterly hate 3v3 because of Tryndamere. Hes easy to counter but no one does the un-orthodox things to do so.
- Short games
What makes me play it is that it was the first game mode I tried, and the first arranged team I did (3v3), my friends thought i was totally new to moba games and i showed them wrong! haha, we lost though. While my friend played WoW, I made a goal to catch up to him in 3v3 and game together again. However I ended up passing him and hitting 30 first.
- Since I leveled 1-30 as 3v3 (TT) It's all I know how to do, I cant compete in 5v5 because im a level 1 in knowledge. In addition the games are so longish, I dont like how it can change so suddenly

good job chimpy 11-26-2011 06:52 AM

i like it because of the ominous feeling of the map, it's smaller/faster paced, their are little things that anyone can do that can actually carry your team to victory, and it's more based on you and your team at the same time...in short what everyone has said already (i'm still voting for the mordekaizer option though, so neyah!)