League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 19

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   If you could add a feature to the PVP.net client for Season 2, what would it be? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1522650)

ArbiterOfCool 11-25-2011 12:44 PM

If you could add a feature to the PVP.net client for Season 2, what would it be?

I am a AIR developer on the Invictus Team. We are working on Season 2 competitive features. We are the ones that made ranked teams. That feature is still in development. What do we do next? We are having a meeting on this Monday.

VeggieDealer 11-25-2011 12:56 PM

better chat! and a better friends list. Maybe with notes too? also plz plz plz make masteries server side!?

That Other Guy 11-25-2011 12:58 PM

Have the first win of the day reset at the same time every day (example:everyone's timer resets at 12AM) or at the absolute very least put a timer for it somewhere we can actually see it without playing a game first.

Problems caused by the current system:

Reset times can be wildly inconsistent.

Unless you happen to remember when the last timer reset or you play at the same time every day you have no idea when your IP boost is ready.

If you're doing PvP matches when going after your IP boost losses can completely mess it up.

You might do a quick bot match to get your IP boost only to discover it isn't up yet, wasting your time.

If you get your IP boost in the evening and can't play in the evening the next day you miss out on your IP Boost.

If you play on multiple accounts it's nearly impossible to keep track of when the IP boosts are ready.

People will sometimes purposely prolong games so that it doesn't finish before their IP boost is ready.

AntiTcb 11-25-2011 12:58 PM

Seeing other players' champions and mastery pages from the Profile.

First Win timer.

Achievements? Maybe? <3

Definitely, more Summoner Icon pictures.

Superßoy 11-25-2011 12:59 PM

Maybe put in a button to show recent patch note changes?

That Other Guy 11-25-2011 01:00 PM

Another feature we really should have is a language selector with checkboxes; it's not fun to play a game with people who can't/refuse to communicate in a language you understand.

ArbiterOfCool 11-25-2011 01:01 PM

Ok, so better first win functionality.

ArbiterOfCool 11-25-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaintedFrozenSou (Hozzászólás 17652490)
Maybe put in a button to show recent patch note changes?

I think those show up on the landing page in the client. I always see the patch notes in email, so I don't check there.

ArbiterOfCool 11-25-2011 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00011011S (Hozzászólás 17652533)
Another feature we really should have is a language selector with checkboxes; it's not fun to play a game with people who can't/refuse to communicate in a language you understand.

It is hard to make the case for filtering people out. For the sake of the mental exercise, where would you put that?

BungalowBill 11-25-2011 01:06 PM

Since you're talking about languages, any chance we could use the client in spanish when playing in the NA servers? I realize spanish from Spain and South American spanish are slightly different(much like USA English and British English I'm guessing) but I think that it would help a lot of the SA players.