League of Legends Community
12345 ... 10

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spectator Mode is Now in Open Beta! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1480869)

Status Kwoh 11-14-2011 01:59 PM

Spectator Mode is Now in Open Beta!

Summoners!

It is our pleasure to announce that we’ve moved from limited beta phase of our upcoming Spectator Mode feature into open beta. You will now be able to utilize this highly anticipated feature in custom games at any time of your choosing. We’ve been following the feedback in the limited beta closely, and we want to assure you this is just the first step. Spectator Mode will continue to receive major updates in future patches as we improve this new feature.

While spectating a match you will have the option to follow specific players, follow the perspective of both teams, remove the fog of war, etc. to help you get a better view of the battlefield. Whether you’re a hobbyist interested in learning more about a particular playstyle or a shoutcaster interested in commentating on competitive play, Spectator Mode is the perfect tool for the job.

This is just the first installment of a feature you’ve been asking for; we look forward to working with you to make Spectator Mode a fantastic tool for students of the Fields of Justice and shoutcasters alike!

If you are interested in spectating games, you should pay a visit to our Spectator Mode FAQ to learn more about this exciting new feature!

Need a quick hotkey reference guide? Check out our Spectator Mode key map here.

Quintessence 11-14-2011 02:00 PM

Looking great, i really like the spectator UI

RpiesSPIES 11-14-2011 02:01 PM

Yay :D now when im not compelled to play games, i can watch em

JeedUnit 11-14-2011 02:01 PM

I really hope you guys will make the delay optional in custom games. e.g. I don't see what's wrong if my friends are 1v1 and they don't mind if I watch in real time (or at least with a slight delay if the system can't handle it). Well, if that's possible, I hope you'll consider it.

edit: oh since I've got first page and maybe your attention. Please do something with all those afk rooms. Is adding a clause to only show the rooms made in the 30 last minutes or something really that hard? It's getting ridiculous. :/
Oh and it prevents many people to test your spectator mode since the first beta test

edit2: thank you Riorara!!!

hi im BRNA 11-14-2011 02:02 PM

Really hoping to get some good tips and strats on this game:) THANKS! First page omg!

Fate 11-14-2011 02:02 PM

Hue Hue Hue

Littlebighobo 11-14-2011 02:02 PM

1 step closer to replays!

Shimrra3 11-14-2011 02:02 PM

Oh good. Replays incoming...?

iZyzz 11-14-2011 02:03 PM

im going to eat some oranges then spectate fools.

Burning Rose 11-14-2011 02:03 PM

Finally I have something to do when 5 of my friends all want to play - huzzah!