League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 21

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1463161)

Guinsoo 11-09-2011 02:19 AM

The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

In X situation, I would like to do Y, but cannot because of Z.

Examples:

When they pick Dr. Mundo, I would like to counter him with anti-healing, but all anti-healing champions are lousy on this map and Executioner's Calling is bad.

When they turtle, I would like to punch my monitor, but cannot because I cannot afford to needlessly waste expensive electronic equipment.

Dependency 11-09-2011 02:21 AM

I'm going to stuff you in my backpack and no one ever see you again, kthxbai

Veritasen 11-09-2011 02:31 AM

I am in solo Q threes. I would like to lane, but no one picks junglers in normal, thus I must jungle.

Zen Tractor 11-09-2011 02:32 AM

When I am behind, I would like to make a comeback, but the enemy all have triple stacking items and I am in despair.

Sessamo 11-09-2011 02:43 AM

When I've pushed into their base, I'd really like to end the game, but kiting entire minion waves into the fountain laser happens all the time, every time.

Valentinč 11-09-2011 02:44 AM

In 3v3 situation, I would like to do play fair game, but cannot because of Lee Sin.

Opreich 11-09-2011 02:45 AM

I hate it when you want to push their Nexus tower but you can't because they have Rammus/Skarner and you will get pulled into the laser.

Ralmaz 11-09-2011 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guinsoo (Hozzászólás 17011272)
In X situation, I would like to do Y, but cannot because of Z.

Examples:

When they pick Dr. Mundo, I would like to counter him with anti-healing, but all anti-healing champions are lousy on this map and Executioner's Calling is bad.

When they turtle, I would like to punch my monitor, but cannot because I cannot afford to needlessly waste expensive electronic equipment.

I can finally ask you this question.

Why can't you give champions different stats depending on the mode they are on?
If you select mundo for twisted treeline he gets a passive that lowers his stats.
If you play him on summoners rift, he's alot stronger.

Example is Mundo has 300 health on Treeline, but 500 health on Summoners rift.

This will let you toy around with him without worrying about treeline

TheMallen 11-09-2011 02:47 AM

When I am by myself I want to play 3v3 but I can't because there's no solo Q ranked, and normal is where heal/exhaust ashe and laning AP yi live.

When I play 3v3 I want to play (insert non-energy caster) but it seems silly because there is no blue buff and I can't burst the triple bruiser enemy team

When I play singed or lee-sin I want to have an actual game but I can't because they're indestructible

When I am winning I want the game to end around 30-40 minutes but it won't because the enemy team will turtle and kite minion waves into the fountain for a million years.

When I play LoL I want shaco to be deleted from the game but he isn't and I don't know why.

Extraxi 11-09-2011 02:52 AM

In most cases, I'd like to build damage, but cannot because building survivability is superior since only three enemies can focus you instead of five.