League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 30

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=14432)

TheHeretic 09-27-2009 12:11 PM

Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

1 Attachment(s)
3.0 was inevitable, and i've breached the shackles of forum posts and embraced to warm bosom of PDF! Its long as a mother ****er but delightfully dubious so enjoy kids!

Topics Covered:

Before it Even Begins
• Poker, Poker
• Mindsets
• Pre-Game Strategy
• Champion Selection
• Solo versus Premade

Those Opening Minutes
• Identifying and Exploiting Premades
• Understanding Lanes
• Player Profiling

The Battle Rages On
• Abusing All-Chat
• Psychological Warfare
• Dealing with Superior Players
• Using Allies
• Dealing with Inferior Allies
• The Enemy Carry
• Acknowledging and Abusing the Bounty System
• Encouraging Leavers
• Bad Beats

The Coup De Grâce
• Encouraging Premature Surrenders
• When the Chips are Down
• Post-Game Analysis

Miscellaneous Malevolence
• Acts of Evil, With Friends!
• Managing Risks
• Champion Choices
• Great Historic Moments of Psychological Warfare
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Special Thanks
• Final Thoughts

Edit: 3.01, with formatting error corrections, uploaded.

What's coming up? The suggested champion section will be revised as some of my choices are poor. I'll also be adding mini guides and crediting the original authors if I wind up using a significant amount of their ideas and strategies.

I'm looking to expand on many of the sections. Some of them aren't as detailed as they should probably be. If you think a certain area is lacking let me know, otherwise i'll just generally be beefing it up.

The overall objective is to be the new players bible by release. I feel new players aren't easily told what the "real game" is like and hope to give many players a strong foundation for a lot of success in their games. I'd like to add screenshots too but having no replay feature makes this ridiculous to try and do at the moment.

Stealth Lord 09-27-2009 12:28 PM

Sweet. Im like 3 pages in right now. Good job... you must have a lot of free time :P

Im going to post the key information (IMO) so for ppl who dont have the reader can skill get a bit of info:

1. Mindset: Keep Positive.

2. Choosing Champions: See what your team is lacking (tank/carry/stunner/intiatior (blinkers, invis long ranged stun ect.) and choose acordingly

3. Pay Attention: The loading screen is the only time you can see what summoner skills enemies got. Look at heros who can escape easily ( short ranged teleport) People who can push/ support team (heal/ rally point/ Rank up)

4. Choosing Champions II: Some characters are unpredictable (dodge dependand like Jax/ Stealth/ Depends on people to rush in recklessly/ make mistakes.)

5. Mind Games: Dont auto attack early on because it causes you to push. When using a ranged hero try to stay near creeps so
when you harrass you dont need to move up a bit and give away your intentions.

6. Mind Reading: Observe enemies. Are they smart? Agressive? Defensive? Reckless? A Wimp? Try to picture how will they
reacte you your actions before doing the actions. This will help predict what to do to ensure a kill or to have an
easy time farming.

Stay in touch! Ill post more as I read!

TheHeretic 09-27-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealth Lord (Hozzászólás 151887)
Sweet. Im like 3 pages in right now. Good job... you must have a lot of free time :P

University break =D

feardragon 09-27-2009 12:39 PM

It's like version 2.0
But BETTER.

Looking forward to 3.1 When you do release it though, could you make a "change notes" in your post? I enjoy rereading it but rereading it 3 times in like a week and a half is kinda ridiculous.

Stealth Lord 09-27-2009 12:41 PM

Heres my list of errors you have:
"blows is advantageous as your recovery will be swifter. When sent back to base stock up on a few: they are in"
You forgot to say potions or wahtever you were going to say.

"What would the best LoL player have one?"
One should be done (Courtesy of feardragon)

feardragon 09-27-2009 12:46 PM

My list of errors:
Page 5: What would the best LoL player have one?
One should be done

TheHeretic 09-27-2009 12:50 PM

Cheers for proof reading guys, i'm bloody exhausted and it helps to have other people reading.

Stealth Lord 09-27-2009 01:13 PM

Go to page 15 ppl. Read that. Know that what do you think YOU are?

I believe i am Agressive LOOSE/tight

Always looking for a way to get a shot off at the enemy. Thats why I play Katrina with hes Bouncing blade and Shunpo. But I am also aware of the surroundings and of the towers. I let enemies push a bit away from towers before sprining a trap/ gank. I'd rather got a hit off an enemy rather then get a last hit on a creep.

GodlyDanny 09-27-2009 02:47 PM

Page 15 what..

Stealth Lord 09-27-2009 03:09 PM

of the file attachment... what else? the admenmants?