League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 25

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   *sigh* It's Official, LoL is hacked (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=141174)

patriot247 06-20-2010 09:54 AM

*sigh* It's Official, LoL is hacked

This Mordekaiser was using an obvious map hack. He had a cloned version of himself that he could port to at will all across the map. Every time he was about to die, he would "dissapear", leaving a ghost-like version of himself that would just stay there, invulnerable. While his ghost version was still there, he could be across the map, having ported to an ally of ours to finish them off, Shen style (no, he didn't use the summoner spell port). When we asked him about it, his teammates just replied "oh, that is just your latency"... me and my 5 teammates did NOT experience latency, we saw an obvious hack being employed. More comments from his team led me to conclude that they were in on it too.

When we demonstrated proof that he was "two places at once", he said he was simply using ghost. I have played this game since beta... ghost doesn't give us 4000 movement speed, last time I checked.

I bring this to everyone's attention in hopes that Riot can find out how to stop this. Also, everyone please be on the lookout and provide Riot with as much evidence as you can. REPORT IT! This is a great game. I don't wanna see it burn in flames because some people actually feel some weird sense of accomplishment, having hacked to "win".

Blarfles 06-20-2010 09:55 AM

Ghost got secretly changed. Now it leaves a little invisible ghost and teleports you anywhere you want with no CD, but don't tell anyone.

ItsOver90004chan 06-20-2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patriot247 (Hozzászólás 1648570)
This Mordekaiser was using an obvious map hack. He had a cloned version of himself that he could port to at will all across the map. Every time he was about to die, he would "dissapear", leaving a ghost-like version of himself that would just stay there, invulnerable. While his ghost version was still there, he could be across the map, having ported to an ally of ours to finish them off, Shen style (no, he didn't use the summoner spell port). When we asked him about it, his teammates just replied "oh, that is just your latency"... me and my 5 teammates did NOT experience latency, we saw an obvious hack being employed. More comments from his team led me to conclude that they were in on it too.

When we demonstrated proof that he was "two places at once", he said he was simply using ghost. I have played this game since beta... ghost doesn't give us 4000 movement speed, last time I checked.

I bring this to everyone's attention in hopes that Riot can find out how to stop this. Also, everyone please be on the lookout and provide Riot with as much evidence as you can. REPORT IT! This is a great game. I don't wanna see it burn in flames because some people actually feel some weird sense of accomplishment, having hacked to "win".

Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

patriot247 06-20-2010 09:56 AM

I am a fool for having expected a reasonable response. Shame on me...

Churches 06-20-2010 09:56 AM

I really can't wait for replays so people can find out what really happened. Not that I don't believe you or anything, it's not hack-proof. Would just make it so much easier to see :(

EmissaryShadow 06-20-2010 09:57 AM

There are some interesting display glitches right now, but if you suspect hacking report them.

Beartato 06-20-2010 09:57 AM

Hi, old news.

It's a bug. Stop saying "It's official" and that it's an "obvious hack"

Disappearing and reappearing champs is a current bug they're working on.

The fix right now?
Log out and reconnect. That easy.

NJim 06-20-2010 09:58 AM

Sounds like you were lagging, to me.

Lightsaber122 06-20-2010 09:58 AM

Yea, screenshots would be nice, also the trolls are probbly people who are trying to hack it so they acutaly Don't suck and need to cheat to win.

Basicly, Hackers are mostly crappy players that suck, and must cheat to do anything well. But they are great trolls.

patriot247 06-20-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Churches (Hozzászólás 1648590)
I really can't wait for replays so people can find out what really happened. Not that I don't believe you or anything, it's not hack-proof. Would just make it so much easier to see :(

Indeed. This is why I want people to be on the lookout. I didn't name names, as that is against the EULA, I believe. I simply want to get the word out so this type of thing gets crushed before it gets out of hand.