League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Talon killed Miss Fortune's mother! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1380876)

Dunsparcer 10-18-2011 11:02 PM

Talon killed Miss Fortune's mother!?

1 Attachment(s)
Always had the feeling that her mother's assassin would someday be referenced into LoL physically, but I didn't think that it'd be so visible...

"One day, young Sarah returned home to hear gunshots and screaming. Her front door was smashed open; inside, she saw her mother lying in a pool of blood. A sudden blow to her head made her collapse next to her slain mother. The last thing she could remember were her attacker’s red eyes, as his face was blocked by a rogue’s bandanna."

Was I the only one to notice this? (Renegade Talon skin)

Mädchen 10-18-2011 11:09 PM

I don't think a five-ten year old has the time to travel to Bilgewater and murder a random woman when he's busy living in the Noxian slums and waging a one-man war against the assassin's guild.

Dunsparcer 10-18-2011 11:11 PM

I don't think MF and Talon were that close in age... Anyway, the resemblance of Talon in the lore is a striking match - which gives a strong possibility...

Silverling 10-19-2011 09:57 AM

That would be Talon's skin. Skins are not canon unless stated otherwise, and Talon's have not been proven canon.

His default skin would be what he looks like, and from what I recall he has green eyes, not red. And I'm going with Madchen here, I don't think Talon would have been very old at the time MF's mom died. If he was older, I don't think he would be busy with Bilgewater. He had his hands full enough in Noxus.

TheNarvalOfDeath 10-19-2011 11:29 AM

Besides: "returned home to hear gunshots and screaming"

Gunshots and Talon? I dont think so.

LastTestament 10-19-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNarvalOfDeath (Hozzászólás 16096148)
Besides: "returned home to hear gunshots and screaming"

Gunshots and Talon? I dont think so.

Gangplank's father murdered MF's mom.
the families had a political rivalry which explains the whole tragic romance thing she had with young GP.

Mädchen 10-19-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverling (Hozzászólás 16092337)
That would be Talon's skin. Skins are not canon unless stated otherwise, and Talon's have not been proven canon.

His default skin would be what he looks like, and from what I recall he has green eyes, not red. And I'm going with Madchen here, I don't think Talon would have been very old at the time MF's mom died. If he was older, I don't think he would be busy with Bilgewater. He had his hands full enough in Noxus.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Renegade Talon is canon, sort of. If memory serves, it's supposed to be his outfit back when he was in the slums on his own, without Du Couteau as a master.

Reidenki 10-19-2011 07:30 PM

First off, Miss Fortune's mother was killed by a gunshot wound. Talon does not use guns of any kind. Second of all, Talon is closer in age to Miss Fortune and at that time was living in the sewers of Noxus murdering his companion for botching a robbery, a considerable distance from Bilgewater. Third, Miss Fortune's League Judgment retells her being saved from drowning by a young Gangplank when she walked shell-shocked into the sea after witnessing the murder. She describes him as having the same red eyes and looking almost just like the killer, but younger . Therefore, the elder Gangplank is responsible.

Bonus: Miss Fortune developed a hatred of pirates after the death of her mother. Talon does not in any shape or form fit the description of a Bilgewater pirate. Her beef is not with city sewer slicking street rats.

Dunsparcer 10-19-2011 09:13 PM

Who else though could possible have red eyes and a bandana covering their face? Talon just feels too canon in this picture, and the description matches the skin exact.

Mädchen 10-19-2011 11:14 PM

Gangplank's dad.

This subject has been brought up numerous times since Talon's release, and it's been discussed pretty thoroughly.

The consensus is GP's dad took her out.

That is who could possibly have red eyes and a bandanna covering his face.