League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Wtf ranked elo! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1379317)

Ipkisss 10-18-2011 05:19 PM

Wtf ranked elo!

Okay Riot, i am currently pissed off, as i try to start a game this happens..
  • game closes..
  • "an error has occured"
  • reload my LoL, and i lose 10 elo...
WTF RIOT!
why do i lose elo if your glitchy game closes on me, and i am punished for this?
not to mention if the game did actually start then i would be on a team with feeders and probably 2 leavers. honestly i have reported every single summoner who has left and afk'd and nothing has been done about it. im still matched up wit the same leavers and still losing stupid elo for stupid things like this.
ive invested enough money in this game alone to get a proper elo system working,...
honestly disapointed riot, thats pathetic for losing elo for your own games fault......

WuTheMonkeyKing 10-18-2011 05:45 PM

First off stop raging it is a game so take a few deep breaths and chill, second how do you know that the error occurred on their side and not yours? Lastly How do you know that no actions have been taken against the leavers? You seriously need to chill and think about what you say before you say it.

Also if you were as good as you think you are you could just raise it back up by carrying your team.

Ipkisss 10-18-2011 06:31 PM

kinda hard when each game is a 4v5.
also it was on their side because i was running everything fine and then its like serious error blah blah,
people know what im talking about when im saying 4v5 each game, and then we get the bad elo to show for it. there should be something to properly show that leavers and afkers ruin this game, our elo shouldnt reflect this...

kooIaid 10-18-2011 07:58 PM

Amen to this brotha

I already lost 50 ELO due to my client freezing during champion select, its BS and needs to be more stable.

kooIaid 10-18-2011 08:26 PM

bump for this preacher!

kooIaid 10-18-2011 09:32 PM

Bump again! Speak the truth!

WuTheMonkeyKing 10-19-2011 04:41 PM

I was at 900 elo about june. I had a very bad run of games and i put most of the blame on my team for the same reasons you are ( Feeding, Leavers, etc.). Then one of my friends who also plays LoL and was about 1530ish told me to watch high elo streams and record my games and watch them compare and then see what you do wrong and then improve. I did this and i ended up at 1250ish by the end of august, point being take responsibility for the stuff you do wrong and improve and you will notice that there isn't as many feeders as you think.

Sizmic 10-19-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ipkisss (Hozzászólás 16060596)
kinda hard when each game is a 4v5.
also it was on their side because i was running everything fine and then its like serious error blah blah,
people know what im talking about when im saying 4v5 each game, and then we get the bad elo to show for it. there should be something to properly show that leavers and afkers ruin this game, our elo shouldnt reflect this...

I agree its hard to get out of ELO heck in this situation but at the same time other people might have computer issues and its not cool to insta ban them for that. I feel that some leeway is required to keep things fair for everyone.

I also want to point out that what littleblackchild said has some merit if you work at what your doing you can improve and as a result carry that 4 v 5 team on occasion.

Saiyushu 10-19-2011 06:57 PM

I think it would make sense to not get paired with people you've reported

WuTheMonkeyKing 10-20-2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saiyushu (Hozzászólás 16115198)
I think it would make sense to not get paired with people you've reported

That would be nice but then what about people who want to raise their elo (which is everyone) but cheat to get it up i.e. only playing during lose forgiven(disabled now but was a big thing). this would give them a option to report people who did bad that game and then not get paired with them.

You're better off just waiting 5-10 minutes after the game to make sure those people are not in your que again.