League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 18

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Release notes PVP.Net v0.27.15 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=13759)

Udyr 09-24-2009 03:45 AM

Release notes PVP.Net v0.27.15

PVP.net v0.27.15:
  • All Summoner Spells are being set back to default (heal and exhaust). You still have access to all the Summoner spells for your level. When you enter a game on your first log in, those will be the two spells chosen until you change it.
  • Removed panthers in the upper corners of the Window Frame
  • Users can now be added to an ignore list which will prevent you from seeing public and private chat generated by that user, as well as prevent the receipt of invitations from that user.
  • Bots are now properly labeled at the difficulties of Noob and Easy.
  • Fixed a Crash Bug related to opening the Rune Page on an account with a large amount of runes
    • If you have more than 1000 runes, you will only be able to view the first 1000 runes
    • You can only view 200 runes at a time
  • New Rune Tabs
    • Tabs for each rune type (Mark, Glyph, Seal, Quintessence)
    • Each tab can be expanded or collapsed
    • Each rune now has the description of what it does on the right of the icon
  • New Newbie Island (Matchmaking Changes)
    • New players will now be matched with new players.
    • If a new player has a queue time of over 5 minutes, he will leave newbie island and be allowed to match with non-new players.
  • Buddy List now capped to 200 Buddies
  • New Summoner Icon Selection
    • On Summoner creation users will be prompted to pick a Summoner Icon.
    • For existing players, click on the icon to the left of ‘View Summoner Profile’ to bring up the Summoner Icon Menu.
  • When making a pre-made for, your team will now be placed in a chat room together when you enter queue.
  • Added additional status messaging. You can now see whether players are in queue or in game, and the champion they are playing.
  • Fixed a bug where you could take points out of a pre-requisite mastery and keep points in the dependent mastery
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn’t see chat in champion select
  • Fixed a bug where you wouldn’t see your teams selections during champions select
  • Fixed a bug where a few champions had the wrong ability icon on the champions abilities tab
  • Added International matchmaking for our European Client

Kaitor 09-24-2009 03:47 AM

Hmmm so the old new pvp.net is back 8D i hope this time i can see the new icons 8D

and btw love that fix =D
Quote:

Fixed a bug where you wouldn’t see your teams selections during champions select

Schn 09-24-2009 03:56 AM

I interpret the subject of your grievance to mean that it will be set back to default only once; when the game updates. Thereafter it will function normally; the currently selected skills will be the ones you selected last.

Malystryx 09-24-2009 04:02 AM

Wahoo. Yet another patch. No complaints here. Hope it works properly. I am sure that Riot has some good minds behind the programming.

Aknar 09-24-2009 04:22 AM

so this is all the changes made to the last week patch but without all those bugs?nice job riot guyz

Riotfish 09-24-2009 04:27 AM

Is the Pvp.Net down now? Or is it just me?

Sp4wNi 09-24-2009 04:38 AM

i'm goona test it, if i'*m back from work
nice job .. keep fixing :>
cant wait till release :>

0PYfclzjrm0E6nRT 09-24-2009 04:40 AM

Quote:

Fixed a Crash Bug related to opening the Rune Page on an account with a large amount of runes
  • If you have more than 1000 runes, you will only be able to view the first 1000 runes
  • You can only view 200 runes at a time

Friggin good!

2600 09-24-2009 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotfish (Hozzászólás 144439)
Is the Pvp.Net down now? Or is it just me?

Yes maintenance downtime started about 30 minutes ago I guess they are updating the server to the new version right now. I guess they do estimate to be done with it quickly so they did not say anything about a long downtime. ;)

jokeeeer 09-24-2009 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Udyr (Hozzászólás 144372)
  • Fixed a bug where you could take points out of a pre-requisite mastery and keep points in the dependent mastery

This gets fixed but being able to put mastery talents in which ever way you like by going back and forth between champion and rune page isnt?