League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 32

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   With an overwhelming response from the community. My Dominion site is now up. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1359328)

DG TheFeedski 10-13-2011 04:44 PM

With an overwhelming response from the community. My Dominion site is now up.

UPDATE
Weekly Tournaments Now Starting!

Brand new site design! (as of 11-10-11)
If it's still the old design for you push ctrl + f5

Hello everyone. A week or so ago I asked if anyone would be interested in a website dedicated to Dominion with guides, tournaments, etc. There was an overwhelming response of "yes". So here it is, www.DominateDominion.com

It is not yet 100% complete, as of right now only a temporary website and the forum is up, but it's still a great start to find a team to play with, or recruit for your own.

What you can do on the site as of now.
NEW:Official site hosted dominion tournaments with RP points for the winners.
View guides.
Write guides.
Recruit for your team.
Join a team.
Join a non competitive casual play group.
Scrimmages.
Live streams!

I'm making this site based off what YOU guys want. If you have any suggestions, or would like to see something added, feel free to tell me and I will try to make it happen.

Some of you may be wondering why I made this when there is a already this Dominion forum. I realized a lot of the topics here are people complaining about champions, or how badly dominion "sucks". It was also very hard to find a team to play with. I am hoping DominateDominion will make it a lot easier to find a team, etc.

EDIT: We also have a PvP.Net chat if you're ever looking for a group to play with. Just join chat "DominateDominion".

Rebel Dragon 10-13-2011 05:03 PM

Very glad you did this!

DG TheFeedski 10-13-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel Dragon (Hozzászólás 15822925)
Very glad you did this!

I'm glad you're glad. :D
I can't wait for it to be complete. Gonna be a lot of work but should be pretty awesome.

urmamasllama 10-13-2011 05:38 PM

if you can find a way to get the 6v6 hack running again you should run a weekend tournament series to stream on own3d or twitch or whatever

call it "weekend domination"

leviathans curse 10-13-2011 05:43 PM

awesome already making a tankplank guide on the site ;)

Viktoree 10-13-2011 05:43 PM

Need more people signed up! Let's grow a community minus the trolls/tards you find here on the official site.

DG TheFeedski 10-13-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urmamasllama (Hozzászólás 15824471)
if you can find a way to get the 6v6 hack running again you should run a weekend tournament series to stream on own3d or twitch or whatever

call it "weekend domination"

If I could find a way to do that, it would be amazing. If anyone knows how this could be possible, please let me know.

DG TheFeedski 10-13-2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leviathans curse (Hozzászólás 15824644)
awesome already making a tankplank guide on the site ;)

Glad you like it! And thanks for helping out!

DG TheFeedski 10-13-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viktoree (Hozzászólás 15824660)
Need more people signed up! Let's grow a community minus the trolls/tards you find here on the official site.

That would be nice. :)

Mindllapse 10-13-2011 06:00 PM

lol

I heard "dominion website" and I thought a website with scripts and flash apps to generate guides and create/manage/view/register for teams and things like that

what I got was just another basic forum template no different then the official lol forums or the 5000000 different lol forums out there, with nothing special or new