League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Idea for SR game speed (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1356856)

Real Life Shaco 10-13-2011 02:52 AM

Idea for SR game speed

I just wanted to put this out because I've been thinking it over for awhile. A lot of the riot team had mentioned trying to make a movement for Summoners Rift with game times so that games are shorter and more aggressive. So, that said I had an idea to actually make it so that inhibitor and nexus towers, if standing, give extra gp5, maybe one per tower or one per two towers to their living champions.

Ultimately, this would effect the early game more so that gear is based up faster, increasing more aggressive play and shorter games once it would break past about the 25 minute mark. Not only that but for Nasus and Veigar you're not gimping them from their farming ability by doing this because the real effect of the gold would happen after team fighting started to begin with.

If you like/dislike/have other suggestion this idea, please post it and have a good day/night guys.

Edit: inhibitor towers as a whole grant 1 additional gp5 and nexus towers would be granting 1 gp5 a piece

TheNevz 10-13-2011 02:53 AM

that might just completely break the game.

NoOneRuIeZ 10-13-2011 02:54 AM

That actually sounds like a good idea!

Real Life Shaco 10-13-2011 02:54 AM

How would that break the game? The increase is gradual and minor

Real Life Shaco 10-13-2011 02:56 AM

Nice, im glad people like the idea thusfar

Falleth 10-13-2011 03:02 AM

Have a bump.

Rahgar 10-13-2011 03:08 AM

That's kind of a bad idea... It'd make it even harder to come back from losing inhibitors and nexus towers.

EXTRACR1SPY 10-13-2011 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhjae (Hozzászólás 15792904)
I just wanted to put this out because I've been thinking it over for awhile. A lot of the riot team had mentioned trying to make a movement for Summoners Rift with game times so that games are shorter and more aggressive. So, that said I had an idea to actually make it so that inhibitor and nexus towers, if standing, give extra gp5, maybe one per tower or one per two towers to their living champions.

Ultimately, this would effect the early game more so that gear is based up faster, increasing more aggressive play and shorter games once it would break past about the 25 minute mark. Not only that but for Nasus and Veigar you're not gimping them from their farming ability by doing this because the real effect of the gold would happen after team fighting started to begin with.

If you like this idea, please support it and have a good day/night guys.

So you essentially get MORE global gold for destroying towers? broken

Koldheartedjsp 10-13-2011 03:10 AM

personally don't like the idea. If a team say gets an ace and pushes a tower or two, it'd be so much harder to come back from that than it is now. If riot wants to eliminate comebacks then sure

WhisperingDirge 10-13-2011 03:11 AM

I remember reading them talking about putting passive xp gain into summers rift and thinking that it would only give a negative result.

I wouldn't mind the gold boost though, it would just need to be heavily tested so it doesn't give too much

Gj