League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   If I started working on a web site strictly for dominion, would you join? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1345099)

DG TheFeedski 10-10-2011 09:03 AM

If I started working on a web site strictly for dominion, would you join?

I have been looking for a team to play dominion with for a while, with very little luck. I was thinking about making a forum that's strictly for dominion. You could look for groups, make your own, find scrimmages against other teams, talk about team compositions, tips, etc. I know there is already this Dominion forum on LoL, but it's mainly full of people complaining about OP characters or how badly "dominion sucks". So, what do you think? Also open to other suggestions for stuff to add to the site if I do make it.

EDIT: If there is already a site like this, please let me know so I don't waste my time. :P

2nd Edit: Looking for some name suggestions for the website. Any ideas?

EDIT 3: So I bit the bullet and decided to buy paid hosting. Currently, the site is www.dominatedominion.com it's only the forums right now, but it will expand. Feel free to join.

David12596 10-10-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFeedski (Hozzászólás 15657596)
I have been looking for a team to play dominion with for a while, with very little luck. I was thinking about making a forum that's strictly for dominion. You could look for groups, make your own, find scrimmages against other teams, talk about team compositions, tips, etc. I know there is already this Dominion forum on LoL, but it's mainly full of people complaining about OP characters or how badly "dominion sucks". So, what do you think? Also open to other suggestions for stuff to add to the site if I do make it.

perhaps...

I have wanted to try out a few different starting strategies . For example; I see sending 4 top and no one mid in the in the beginning, to be better then the 1 mid, 3 top start. But, it is hard to get people to try out that because half the time one person with you will cap mid on the way to top.

ManaPowered 10-10-2011 09:22 AM

I would love something like this. I'm absolutely in love with Dominion and hope that Riot supports some ranked play later, so finding a good community focused on Dominion would be great!

DG TheFeedski 10-10-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManaPowered (Hozzászólás 15658212)
I would love something like this. I'm absolutely in love with Dominion and hope that Riot supports some ranked play later, so finding a good community focused on Dominion would be great!

Awesome, i'll try to start working on it. Maybe if it gets large enough Riot would donate some RP's to the winners of tournaments hosted by the site.

Solofrog 10-10-2011 10:10 AM

I would love to get involved with this if you need help let me know. IF your serious about it add me in game Solofrog, and we can talk and get a better communication medium.

DG TheFeedski 10-10-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solofrog (Hozzászólás 15659979)
I would love to get involved with this if you need help let me know. IF your serious about it add me in game Solofrog, and we can talk and get a better communication medium.

Awesome. I have class soon, but i'll add you after.

DG TheFeedski 10-10-2011 11:17 AM

Bump

ActionButlerGO 10-10-2011 11:20 AM

Possibly. I'd love to see a Dominion-centric site for build suggestions, but I'd need to see a proof of concept before signing on.

DG TheFeedski 10-10-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActionButlerGO (Hozzászólás 15663172)
Possibly. I'd love to see a Dominion-centric site for build suggestions, but I'd need to see a proof of concept before signing on.

Right on. I was thinking just a forum though, I don't have enough time to do an actual website with guides like mobafire. But I was thinking user submitted on the forum.

Valcyclovir 10-10-2011 01:30 PM

good idea, post ur link here once it's ready :)