League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Lightbringer > Akali (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1289547)

Yagidy 09-27-2011 12:04 PM

Lightbringer > Akali

Don't know why it took me so many games to figure it out.

Played Xin last night, whole team was getting blown up by an Akali, bought Lightbringer, killed Akali at least 5 times while she sat still in her dumb bubble spamming "hax" in all chat before she got it.

Won game.

Christmas White 09-27-2011 12:06 PM

Angry Akali players are always a laugh riot.

Basist 09-27-2011 12:07 PM

Xin is a good exception; both stats work well with him, but some champs dont really need either the aspd or damage. If there aren't other champs who excel at small skirmishes getting a Lightbringer won't make that much of a difference.

It sucks being the only guy who gets it but it's not suitable on my champ, then I still get facerolled :(

Hextech Sweeper ftw though <3

Kvothe Kingkiler 09-27-2011 12:10 PM

I'm amazed how many people fail to take advantage of the new stealth reveal items or 250g oracles they help make akali manageable.

Digitalcandy 09-27-2011 12:12 PM

Akali and Shaco get Lightbringer.

It's not very usefull against Twitch or Eve, because typically once they pop out of stealth, you're either dead, or the CD back onto stealth is too long and they're dead.

Zenryoku 09-27-2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digitalcandy (Hozzászólás 15033033)
Akali and Shaco get Lightbringer.

It's not very usefull against Twitch or Eve, because typically once they pop out of stealth, you're either dead, or the CD back onto stealth is too long and they're dead.

I agree except for the Shaco part. He gets two categorys, if AD shaco, yes lightbringer it up. If AP shaco, oracles is the way to go. Though nobody could argue about both lightbringer and oracles against an AD shaco.

Oh, and if you happen to play draft mode and you see someone pick Akali, counterpick with Lee Sin. Problem solved.

undreaming 09-27-2011 12:29 PM

You mean this item counters Akali, but before or after she instantly kills me with her ridiculous burst?

Prometheius 09-27-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undreaming (Hozzászólás 15033706)
You mean this item counters Akali, but before or after she instantly kills me with her ridiculous burst?

There's thing thing called Mres. It's not that hard to get, especialyl since the newest Mres item also has a pocket nuke and reduces more magic damage than ANY other item, aside Bveil first proc.

undreaming 09-27-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prometheius (Hozzászólás 15033763)
There's thing thing called Mres. It's not that hard to get, especialyl since the newest Mres item also has a pocket nuke and reduces more magic damage than ANY other item, aside Bveil first proc.

So when I see Akali on enemy team I should rush negatron cloak, gimping all my damage potential? Btw there is magic pen aura on Dominion.

Hobocop 09-27-2011 12:36 PM

It's 5%. It only takes 2 MR off Negatron Cloak. Still makes getting MR worth it. Akali also doesn't have her gap closer for the first couple of minutes, giving you plenty of time to get the gold for MR and some damage.