League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Dominion tier list! Let's create it! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1265954)

Touro Tunado 09-22-2011 09:27 AM

Dominion tier list! Let's create it!

So I'm starting a tier list for Dominion to
A) Help new players to Dominion.
B) Help Riot to balance the game.
C) For fun.

I'm far from a Pro player and I NEED the help of the community. So if you guys can help me, please do it!

Tier 1 - Jax, Lee Sin, Twisted Fate, Nocturne, Pantheon, Rumble, Akali, Gangplank, Nidalee, Udyr, Blitzcrank, Kassadin, Kennen, Teemo, Karthus.

Tier 2 - Shaco, Poppy, Garen, Irelia, Heimerdinger, Cassiopeia, Brand, Annie, Ezreal, Tristana, Corki, Rammus, Gragas, Katarina, Master Yi, Tryndamere, Mordekaiser, Sion, Swain, Trundle, Warwick, Renekton, Xin Zhao, Yorick, Talon, Olaf, Lux, Miss Fortune, Vayne, Kogmaw, Fiddlesticks.

Tier 3 - Mundo, Riven, Ashe, Caitlyn, LeBlanc, Malzahar, Morgana, Anivia, Evelynn, Twitch, Leona, Maokai, Ryze, Sivir, Veigar, Vladimir, Zilean, Orianna, Urgot, Wukong, Amumu, Kayle.

Tier 4 - Alistar, Soraka, Karma, Janna, Taric, Sona, Jarvan, Nasus, Malphite, Nunu, Galio, Skarner, Cho'gath.

Tier 1 is for the GODS of Dominions. The ones that are really great in 1v1, 1v2, 2v2, or eventual 3v3 situations. They all also have great mobility. Exception is Karthus who is there because his passive is pretty good to hold points until your allies come.

Tier 2 are for those who are REALLY good at either defend or attack points and also have good mobility.

Tier 3 are for those who are "OK", they can help a lot the team, but there are probably better options.

Tier 4 are for those who design doesn't really fit the dominion game type, like the supports and Cho'gath for example (it's nigh impossible to keep the stacks, you could try a heavy Hp-regen build but still...).

Shaco moved to tier 2.
Blitz moved to tier 1.
Poppy moved to tier 2.
Amumu moved up to tier 3. He can defend well and deal a good amount of damage.
Gangplank moved up to tier 1 because all of his skills are just amazing in Dominion.
Rumble moved up to tier 1 for the same reasons that Kennen is tier, good movement, good aoe ult, no mana ,etc..
Kogmaw moved up to tier 2, because the community says so!

NOTE: THE ORDER IN THE LIST IS RANDOM YET, WILL FIX IT LATER.

Update the list order of champions, but don't expect them to be much accurate.

O Tolerance 09-22-2011 09:28 AM

Tier 1 - Blitzcrank, Shaco.

Opponents 09-22-2011 09:29 AM

I honestly don't think this will be necessary until its fully released.

Jhabberwoky 09-22-2011 09:30 AM

GP should be tier 1
Poppy is definitely NOT tier 4
Shaco should be at least tier 2
Vlad as well
Teemo maybe only tier 2?
Kennen as well.

Just my impressions from a few games.

Gir 09-22-2011 09:30 AM

Shaco belongs in tier 1 yo.

Touro Tunado 09-22-2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O Tolerance (Hozzászólás 14792908)
Tier 1 - Blitzcrank, Shaco.

Blitz as good movement and CC, but what makes Shaco good on Dominion? His stealth allows some good ganks, but he is squishy and can't fight for long. Although I might be underestimating the boxes.

Vagena Hurtz 09-22-2011 09:31 AM

ez and heimer could be moved up a little more IMO

WhatsAGrimace 09-22-2011 09:31 AM

Amumu is pretty high tear (lol pun)
his AOE can constantly stop capturing, he can defend all day everyday.

Lord Pumbo 09-22-2011 09:32 AM

really bad tier list tbh

lTHlCharizard 09-22-2011 09:34 AM

Honestly Blitzcrank SHOULD be in Teir one, knock up and a grab/stun for disrupting captures, and a speed boost to get to points MUCH faster than the enemy.

Edit: Also Skarner's kit was MADE for Dominion, even ask Xypherous.