League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 18

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Your funniest or most epic kills. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1159092)

Lilarel 08-27-2011 09:50 AM

Your funniest or most epic kills.

I just want to hear some feedback on your greatest kills in LoL.

My funniest kill would have to be when I rocket grabbed at nidalee only to hit a low hp ezreal and accidentally ks.

My most epic kill would be back when I played ashe a lot I fired my ult toward a teamfight in bot lane and killed someone soloing dragon.

MoneyForNothin 08-27-2011 09:55 AM

When I fired my Lux at my enemy in mid, the laser went down river and killed Teemo. I fired my laser about 10 minutes later at Dragon, Teemo was getting blue buff and I accidentally killed him again in the same game.

EDIT: New favorite most epic kill (and save).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ07isFs_OY

Maid Sakuya 08-27-2011 10:25 AM

Lux: Chased by *insert carry here* and nobody else around, I combo light binding, singularity, and illuminations to bring then down to less than 1/4 health at 18. As they run away, FF kills them. Happens so often that I won't be bothered to put names.

Funniest Lux: Stealing baron and a double-kill at the same time.

Tha Dynamite 08-27-2011 10:29 AM

Going back to base inside a bush as Annie with Tibbers standing around me. Killed a Twitch hiding in that same bush accidentally with Tibber's burn.

razor345 08-27-2011 02:16 PM

i jumped a ashe farming, got stunned, her entire team shows up, i put up shield, get hit, kill ashe and then umbra blade to a penta

forgot to put, late to a team fight, ashe was recovering health and the team was porting back, or so i though.

TheDoctorOfDeath 08-27-2011 03:59 PM

I once accidently pressed my ult button as nunu only too to see half health shaco despertely trying to escape during the channel(he just came out of stealth).....now guess what happened next.

4v5 game where one was dead and another was pushing bot.Pre-Nerf annie(me) amd Amumu ran into the enemy team(all five) baroning.Amumu stuns,I ult and deathfire garen..wiped out 4 members and the 5th barely got away.

Ran accross river as brand only to see the enemy team baroning Ulted and ran.........somehow i killed twitch at full health.

Arrowed a random teamfight as ashe..... my arrow killed an invisble twitch before it could get there

entire team at mid.....then i used tempest as lee sin.....found a teemo right in the middle hooray free kill!!

Duhizy 08-27-2011 04:09 PM

most epic and funniest kills are when i void walked as kassadin and killed two people with the same force pulse but got a triple kill and realized that my original void walk did 100 damage and killed a stealthed twitch loooool

Pirdun 08-27-2011 05:28 PM

Playing as Karthus and harrasing early game. As soon as I get the ennemy low enough to use my ult and kill him, I get triple kills by accident.

a55crackers 08-27-2011 06:52 PM

Playing as lux, was chasing an enemy and almost had him and he flashes over the baron wall into their jungle. I blindly lazorr and hear "you've slain an enemy" but trynd's icon pops up... he was jungling at red and got sniped.

Randomly farming down mid with ult as lux, and killed a stealthed eve.
Also playing as nid, randomly chucking spears and kill Ez hiding at low health.

Several times teemo mid players will stealth even while you see them, and refuse to unstealth when taking damage like their stubborness is gonna make you stop? I don't get it. As karth i just lay waste over and over where he's hiding and kill the little guy.

Yegs 08-27-2011 07:32 PM

One time playing as a tank for team on Jarvan IV. 1(me)vs3, was tearing them off my team's ranged carry (Ashe) and disconnected due to my faulty internet service provider working on the net to my local area. After I reconnect, I had a double kill and an assist, yay for auto-attacking Jarvan.