League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   So...Any plans for Cho? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1131788)

NessOnett 08-22-2011 02:55 AM

So...Any plans for Cho?

I hear a lot of talk about Nasus and Veigar having problems because they are unable to farm, which is a minor inconvenience at best, but what of Cho?

You're removing Bloodthirster because of the inability to keep it "stacked" with the length of games and the prominence of death. What about Cho's feast? How is he expected to keep any stacks on that? He'll barely get a dozen ults off in the game of normal length for dominion(15-20 mins), and he needs half of them just to stack up once. Losing so much from dying often(and it will be often), will cause the same problem as bloodthirster.

I haven't seen anybody mention him yet, did people just forget about him? Or was there already a Riot-sponsored discussion that I missed where they addressed this issue?

Bones446 08-22-2011 03:03 AM

Oooooooh! I never thought about this. I agree! This is going to be a much bigger inconvenience than nasus and veigar.

Sooooo, bumpidy bump bump!

Lenowill 08-22-2011 03:17 AM

AP Cho could be feasting pepole down from unfairly high percentages of health. He's going to require a different playstyle than the super-fatty-tank method of SR though, I suspect.

NessOnett 08-22-2011 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenowill (Hozzászólás 13260384)
AP Cho could be feasting pepole down from unfairly high percentages of health. He's going to require a different playstyle than the super-fatty-tank method of SR though, I suspect.

Someone completely missed the point of this thread...

FeyChey 08-22-2011 03:36 AM

meh. cdr? also your getting to level 16 much much faster.

Yaezakura 08-22-2011 03:46 AM

I don't really think Cho needs stacks to be effective. And you can still stack up--it's just more of a challenge to keep them around.

If you use Cho as a sort of defensive lineman, sticking to your own points, using his disruption abilities to protect them, you could probably keep your stacks for a fairly long time.

Zankman 08-22-2011 05:02 AM

He'll be great at defending points, that's sure. A good Cho player can wreak havoc on an enemy team, I don't see why that would be different in Dominion.

The stacking of his Feast will be troublesome though, as you are encouraged to die, for example, if your point is in question.

NessOnett 08-22-2011 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zankman (Hozzászólás 13262134)
He'll be great at defending points, that's sure. A good Cho player can wreak havoc on an enemy team, I don't see why that would be different in Dominion.

Why do people think I'm ragging on Cho? I don't think he'll be any less effective in dominion overall.

This thread is specifically questioning the feast problem and nothing else. And it is a problem because he's balanced around having max stacks most of the time outside of extreme early game and if his team is behind.

Dubledox 08-22-2011 05:26 AM

I think you'll just have to build him as a tanky caster and simply use the feast as a finishing nuke, and not really worrying about building up stacks. His spells are great CC'ers, which add to his survivability and they scale fantastically with AP. I think he'll be okay, personally. His E will be a little useless without the laning phase, so you'll mostly be relying on scream and rupture.

NessOnett 08-22-2011 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubledox (Hozzászólás 13262582)
ChoGath harvests minions great with vorpal spikes and his AoE spells. Try builing AP instead of straight AD.

And another one...

I'm gonna have to have a talk with Obama, because the kids coming out of his education system are quite the ******s.