League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   So after watching that dominion gameplay.. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1070010)

Corkymcdavo 08-08-2011 01:46 PM

So after watching that dominion gameplay..

I'm kind of excited for it, i mean yes it's different, which is one reason i like it, and more to do. Wondering if some champs will be more dominant then others though, like if you had heimer camp one spot. I don't know, i guess we will see.

Honestly one thing i liked to see, which this may just be me, is seeing those few short clips of what they were doing to make everything for it. I'm getting ready to go to college for 3D modeling and animation, and i have no clue how companies actually get it all done hehe. Wish i could see more of how things were being made like that, but maybe thats just me :P

Even though it seems dominion is still a ways off, im sure im not the only one at least semi excited for it :O What is everyone else's opinion might i ask?

Corkymcdavo 08-08-2011 01:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well this fell off the front page fast ._.

heres a random picture.

Funster 08-08-2011 01:55 PM

Jax is going to obliterate dominion. Small skirmishes = heaven for Jax.

Corkymcdavo 08-08-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funster (Hozzászólás 12587981)
Jax is going to obliterate dominion. Small skirmishes = heaven for Jax.

True.. I didn't even think about Jax.

I mean, even shaco's jitb could be obnoxious as well as teemos shrooms.. xD

Nehrak 08-08-2011 01:56 PM

I like the 'quests' part of it. Puts a bit of spice into the game where otherwise there would only be one strategy to win each time.

Easojo 08-08-2011 01:57 PM

It said in the video money and xp comes much much faster.

I am wondering how this will effect late game concept champs like the bruisers.

Are Irelia and co gonna have a full or near full item set after 10-12 minutes?, if so there might be balance problems with the previously late game bloomers, reaching maxium potential very early in dominion games.

Regards 08-08-2011 01:58 PM

Going to be a lot of fun... Can't wait :)

Corkymcdavo 08-08-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easojo (Hozzászólás 12588096)
It said in the video money and xp comes much much faster.

I am wondering how this will effect late game concept champs like the bruisers.

Are Irelia and co gonna have a full or near full item set after 10-12 minutes?, if so there might be balance problems with the previously late game bloomers, reaching maxium potential very early in dominion games.

Yeah, im curious as to how some of the champs getting items fast could be affected as well. But maybe thats why games will last 10-20mins they said.

Will there still be a surrender option? And what will that be set to, 10min? earlier? I mean if they don't expect long games to begin with..

DarkSiders II 08-08-2011 02:00 PM

**** thats true, jax will be extreamly good
, but jax requires items, and there for the game must last long, for him to be good,
they said it will only last 20 min like max, so that might balance him out

RaspyTurnover 08-08-2011 02:01 PM

Chances are you'd probably be able to get your Core build every game but maybe not past that.