League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Let's Predict Dominion's Tier List (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1056918)

D00nut 08-04-2011 01:24 PM

Let's Predict Dominion's Tier List

Fellow summoners,

While we know only a little about Crystal Scar, let's kill time by predicting which champs will be the best. This post will be edited with the list as time goes on.

iTzCoconutHead 08-04-2011 01:24 PM

Annie

Oluldan 08-04-2011 01:26 PM

Anyone with a good stun/snare.

Annie
Jax
Morg
ETC

Dreampod 08-04-2011 01:29 PM

Champions with location based deployables will be strong for defending points and gaining vision over the core since there are no wards. Teemo will probably be a Tier 1 choice for shrooms controlling the center of the map along with high move speed to capture points and strong fighting ability in smaller skirmishes.

Stealth champions, TF, and Pantheon will be good picks because their ability to backcapture points will force the enemy team to split up and all perform well in small scale fights.

Champions reliant on Blue and Red buff are going to be significantly weaker.

MajesticRaven 08-04-2011 01:29 PM

Trundle can camp whatever tower he wants.

A few champions I can see doing really well though:

Teemo, Caitlyn, LeBlanc, TF, Pantheon, Trundle, (Skarner?), Heimerdinger, Karthus, Gangplank, Janna(Speedy little bugger), Akali, Vlad, Shaco, Twitch, Evelynn (Basically any assassin champion).

Stalemoves 08-04-2011 01:32 PM

I see teemo being a great pick for his mobility, his ult to trap the points and his passive for ambushes.

XeltarX 08-04-2011 01:33 PM

Karthus: Defending a point and since healing is less prevalent (no one is going to waste time healing when they could be capping), I think his ult becomes much stronger at just sniping people off, essentially he forces the enemy to stay at one of their capped points to heal.

Teemo: Move Quick level 2 caps faster than everyone else, plus he can stealth at an allied point, plant shrooms everywhere and when an enemy walks through, he gets killed instantly

Rammus: Tanky, 2 channel interupts, and a speed boost to help cap points

Heimerdinger: Turret nest and nades will be hard to break

Fiddlesticks: Darkwind instantly interupts 5 channel caps

Anyone with a "global" teleport will be helpful for their mobility (Nocturne, Pantheon, TF etc.)

Of course this is all speculation

Dreampod 08-04-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XeltarX (Hozzászólás 12430801)

Rammus: Tanky, 2 channel interupts, and a speed boost to help cap points

Just wanted to comment on the channel interupts thing since I've been seeing people discussing whether or not champions are viable based on their ability to interupt capture. Riot has said that any damage breaks the capture channel so every champion can do so and the best abilities for breaking channels will be long range ones that can tag an opponent even with their teammates in the way.

KalaVedaks 08-04-2011 01:51 PM

Rammus
Teemo
Master yi
fiddle sticks
GP
Xin
Cho gath
Garen
WuKong

Orianna
MF
Kayle
Sona
Janna
WW

Arblis 08-04-2011 01:56 PM

I'm betting Orianna will be pretty high up there! Able to repeatedly interrupt captures via damage at long range, as well as pull an entire team and their creeps off of a point, either to fight them in a better location or make them take longer to start capturing again.

She seems like the sort of person who could turn the whole game around.