League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   New Player Forum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Jungling(need help) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1039105)

1337poine 07-30-2011 12:45 AM

Jungling(need help)

Hello my name is 1337poine i am farely new to this game, been playing for 2 days.
After a few games i've mainly "laned" but i've heard of something called jungling and it sounds fun and interesting.

I've read up on some guides and i can't seem to do it well...i die alot trying to kill some monsters and i can't level that well.
If you guys could give me some tips it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

HHH Tegn 07-30-2011 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1337poine (Hozzászólás 12215317)
Hello my name is 1337poine i am farely new to this game, been playing for 2 days.
After a few games i've mainly "laned" but i've heard of something called jungling and it sounds fun and interesting.

I've read up on some guides and i can't seem to do it well...i die alot trying to kill some monsters and i can't level that well.
If you guys could give me some tips it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

i would suggest holding off on jungling till you hit a level where you can get some tier 3 runes and have more masteries set up.

as far as champions, what are you using/ planning to use?

also your main focus should be the basics, and jungling isn't one of them, infact its far from it.

1337poine 07-30-2011 01:53 AM

i normally play trundle, i looked at some guides and alot were about jungling so i thought thats what i should do.

tomususan 07-30-2011 01:57 AM

U can't jungle without runes and masteries. U die because U lack armor, and U can't kill golems because U lack armor pen. Simple advice ... wait.

King Kong 07-30-2011 02:11 AM

you could probably jungle with warwick, just remember smite

HHH Tegn 07-30-2011 02:15 AM

trundle needs some runes and masteries. don't be fooled you can do it at your level you just need to know what routes and items to get. get a cloth and 5 pots start wraiths, smite big wraith kill teh little ones, then do wolves. then do mini golems. go back, but either sword or boots if you have money, if not get pots then start up on wolves do wraiths then minis, go back once more, buy what you need for wriggles then go start blue then wolves then wraiths then red then mini. you might be able to do this.

1337poine 07-30-2011 02:36 AM

ty for the replies i'll wait till im higher level and then get runes and everything.

Seimitsu 07-30-2011 08:18 AM

There are definitely some junglers that can be played without masteries and tier 3 runes. I spend most of my time jungling and I tend to prefer Nocturne, Olaf, Xin Zhao, and occasionally even Fiddlesticks. I wouldn't recommend trying it with most of those, but I'd be willing to bet that Xin has a pretty easy jungle without masteries and runes. I've personally never tried jungling him like this, but if you would like to add me in game, I'd be willing to run through the jungle with you to test it out.

Xin Zhao Jungle Guide

Immanuel Kant 07-30-2011 08:41 AM

Grab Warwick if you want to try jungling. Get cloth armor 5 pots start at the golems in the bottom, go to wraiths, go to wolves, go to the big golem, then go to red.

Skill W,Q,Q. Only use Q when you reach the big golem, and once on the big blue wraith. Use W once at each camp, except the big golem use it twice.

You don't need any runes, but you will need at least 8 available mastery points, to get the extra 4% exp from the utility tree.

Simple and easy jungle. Overtime as you get better at it, get runes and get mastery's, you can change starting items and route.

I would almost 100% guarantee success on this route. It's not the 100% best route, but it's pretty fast, and you shouldn't need to base, you can if you really need to.

This is how you do it. Make sure to always attack then hit your speed buff, maximizes the effect.

Small Golems

Auto attack, Potion, W, Auto Attack, Smite at half health. Kill second golem

Wraiths

Go for the big blue one first
Auto attack, potion, W, Auto Attack, Q... keep auto attacking until it dies, kill the small wraiths

Wolves.

Auto-Attack, Potion, W, Auto-attack...

Big Golems

Auto-Attack, Potion, W, Auto-Attack, Q whenever possible. Smite at 500.

Back to the Small Golems

Auto-Attack, Potion, W, Q...

Lizards

Auto attack, W, potion, Q whenever possible.

Now go gank a lane, and buy madreds bloodrazor.

Melogrunty 07-30-2011 09:14 AM

You can jungle using Fiddlesticks without any runes. Warwick is harder without runes than Fiddle but it can also be done. Amumu is okay as well. Normally be don't jungle until near level 30 because it takes longer and people have more trouble staying in solo lanes at low levels.

With Fiddlesticks, have a couple people weaken blue golem for you then kill it and grab the buff, run around and spam life drain on everything so you don't even need pots.