League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Soraka Art Rework! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1014017)

Rahares 07-25-2011 04:27 AM

Soraka Art Rework!

Summoners!

We're constantly revisiting our Champions and looking at improvements, this doesn't simply end with mechanical changes, as we realise animation, texturing and effects have come a long way over the last two years.

At the moment we're turning our eye toward Soraka and we would love to get your feedback on the Star Child to help us on this!

Essentially we want to know how we could make Soraka look even better. There's a few things to think about for this, beyond simply updating textures and throwing down a new dance. For example does Soraka look how you'd expect from her Lore? Does her appearance match her abilities?

In your opinion what are the main features we should focus on, it could be that you feel she's too human looking, or not human enough. Perhaps her colours could be changed or her effects altered.

Please post below and we'll look to granting your wish for a fancier Soraka!

Please try to keep your post in the following format to make it easier to look through your feedback:

Style: How Soraka looks compared to how she plays and whether she fits with her lore descriptions.

Animations: What you think of her current animations and what could be improved

Spell effects: What do you think could be changed with herb effects to make them more attractive

Other: Anything else you can think of goes here!

CuttingOnions 07-25-2011 04:28 AM

Style: I love my lesbian unicorn her shading and textures are a little wacky though. Don't know what's up with her elbow it looks freaking huge compared to her body. I LOVE divine soraka skin. I think she needs more rainbows and cute stuff.
Animations: Her auto attack animation seems kinda lame, (bananas?) but I wouldn't change the projectile speed, I like it slow because I can harass under enemy tower, maybe the base attack speed could use a little buff.
Spell effects: Starcall is meh, I mean the graphic is ok, but when she raises her wand thingy it looks stupid. Infuse shouldn't be targetable on allied creeps, this is MOST ANNOYING thing about her. The other spell effects are pretty lackluster.
Other: Her dance is stupid, I'm glad you guys can agree on that. I think her taunt and joke are dumb, her laugh...meh

yay upvotes <3

SexyLikeAplant 07-25-2011 04:28 AM

yah, she should be a dude.

Taco Limey 07-25-2011 04:29 AM

Please remove the horn.

Braains 07-25-2011 04:29 AM

Other: Please fix her ungodly looking elbow in the champion art. Her arm looks 4 feet long and stolen straight off of a horse.

Pelican Jesus 07-25-2011 04:29 AM

dat auto attack

banana dps ftw

Dracozero 07-25-2011 04:30 AM

Soraka should hover and leave rainbow tracks as she walks.

Wish should be a pillar of light over the allied heroes.

Infuse should be like a surge of power into the enemy instead of a blue light and IT SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HIT CREEPS.

Felix Omni 07-25-2011 04:30 AM

She's a bit too horny for my tastes right now.

Konkav 07-25-2011 04:30 AM

her auto attack animation is horrible.

Animato 07-25-2011 04:30 AM

eyes should keep moving to other champs pls!