League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   [Guide]Tips on how to be s@%t like me at LOW ELO (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=95192)

leonhart83 04-17-2010 04:19 PM

[Guide]Tips on how to be s@%t like me at LOW ELO

Ok so after a lot of requests and feedback at how people couldn't possible be as **** as me I thought I would write a guide on how to do it. I will try and keep it as simple as possible as it takes a certain type of effort to be this ****.

1st - most importantly get as angry and as frustrated as you can whilst playing. If your team keeps making the same mistakes, offer advice dont expect them to listen, but get secretly angry inside. Or if things go really well half your team will go afk, providing an instant loss. So if you can get rule 1 to work you are sweet and on your way to being just as **** as me.

2nd - Solo queue - Wait for everyone else to pick then pick what is missing. Simple. Most times this is a tank and you will be ridiculed because you didn't carry the team to victory. Also recommend people change champs but expect nothing. Again if your team composition is ****ty at the start expect lots of rage/afks and an instant loss.

3rd - Premake with less numbers (2-3) is a great way to get a loss. MM will think that you are GODS and will put you against a team of GODS whilst providing you with lvl 20's and below all trying out champions for their first time. In fact you should be happy that they are wasting your time without practicing and they will feed up the opposite team good and proper.

I will add more as I go I didn't want people to be left hanging whilst I prepare the rest. If you follow the above rules then you can watch your loss streaks climb and your wins+ diminish.

Let me know how you go when following my guide.

Rhetorical Hippo 04-17-2010 05:02 PM

This was a pretty poor attempt at tongue-in-cheek humor. I understand what you're saying but you drowned me with cynicism

leonhart83 04-17-2010 05:54 PM

Yeah sorry. This game frustrates me a lot and I am finding it hard to find information to get better. The more I play the more I lose and get frustrated. I know this game isn't all about winning it should be about having fun, but I am finding that solo queuing is becoming more and more frustrating.

Everyone has a bad day, but I am having some really bad losing streaks. I try different strategies to help my team but no matter what I rarely come out on top.

The above post was just a confusing way of asking for some tips on solo queuing, because to be honest I only ever have luck when I premade with 5 any less the boost they put on usually heavily outweights the bonus of being able to play with a friend.

People say that I will eventually get to where I am supposed to be and start winning 50-50, but I am looking to get better not sit in the average. I thought I was getting somewhere.....

Ah well sorry for wasting your time.

Angloomy 04-17-2010 06:53 PM

Lol, this is good stuff, i'll show my friend with 850+ wins this and make him do it 4eva!

WatchOutFOOOL 04-17-2010 07:06 PM

if u play with someone that strikes u at being very good. after game ask em if u can add em as friend and when u see them online hit em up for a game that way your chances at getting a good team are better. if your summoner level is low. ride it out, it gets better the higher your level. i have primarily solo qued and have a 25+ w/l ratio. good luck

leonhart83 04-17-2010 07:12 PM

I am lvl 30 with 307 wins with a 31+ wins I have been on some crazy losing streaks. Just won 2 in a row then because their team happen to have the leavers/afks.

Thanks for the advise above about team recruitment. I have been doing that of late.

CaptainDJFalcon 04-18-2010 09:06 AM

Hilarious and oh-so true.