League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ashe in bot lane? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=927982)

Muckay 07-05-2011 11:13 PM

Ashe in bot lane?

I use to play AD carry ALOT, like 80% of my ranked games, but ever since they started sending the AD carries bot, its kind of ruined the fun for me, but i went ahead and gave it a try one game, because i had to.. and i played ashe, and it seems like ashe is worse in bot lane than most other AD carries, it seems that the carries who have abilities that give them a nice amount of burst damage like corki/trist/MF are alot better, because i had a soraka in my lane, and as sona and corki hit 6, sona stunned me, and corki took me from 100% to 0 instantly, and i couldnt even react because i was still in the stun. So do ashes normally have a rough time bot? or was it probably due to the fact i never duo lane.

kavinh the third 07-05-2011 11:53 PM

well the reason i think they put dp champs on bottom lane is cause they don't have any healing abilities and life steal from dorian's blade or vampire scepter doesn't heal much when ur just last hitting. normally ur not suppose to go aggressive at bot and just try to out farm the other one.

thelost1 07-06-2011 12:11 AM

dont stand near enemy heros as a squishy YOU WILL GET CRUSHED!!!!

Afirias 07-06-2011 04:34 AM

Its really all dependant on what champs your team has. Alot of people like putting a tanky champ on top lane due to more likely to survive a gank considering its one of the better ganking spots. AP champs tend to have a better early game so a solo is normally a better deal for them plus with how squishy they can be mid lane is normally better for them due to shortest distance to tower if they due push a little. Personally i like ashe in the solo lane for the global arrow ganks to bottom lane but any dps can normally due well in bottom lane. Just need to change play style a bit. Stay behind ranged creeps and if you see them maybe moving in to do something volley slow and run back a bit of course the situation can change depending on circumstances but just have to out farm. Get a few gank attempts to stop there farm alittle maybe get a kill.

LA1111 07-06-2011 04:37 AM

I play Ashe alot in ranked games. I don't care which lane I go but ofcourse I like to go mid.

If i go bot, I don't mind however I need to go with someone that can lane well with me.

ie: Sona , Soraka
haha

Giltia Zero 07-06-2011 04:48 AM

No, Ashe is fine in bot. You're just not paying enough attention and getting jumped.

Personally, I prefer Ashe in mid. Fom mid you can arrow either bot or top with relative accuracy. But he. Metagame is metagame. It exists because that's the way the game is currently being played. Maybe if Riot doesn't completely destroy any characters in this patch, we'll be able to see a legit metagame shift as people start countering the current metagame.

Nutty Hater 07-06-2011 04:53 AM

Ashe is plenty fine for bot, then again my ashe and most of my characters have cleanse. The thing you want to remember with ashe early game is volley and don't autoattack so you have better crit chance. Those two alone will melt most squishes. You aren't killing tanks early game unless they eat a ton of harass.

I hope you're maxing out Armor penetration on ashe early game with some survival or health regen. Without either you are open for bursting of epic proportions should someone take a good angle to initiate on you.

ninjaipod 07-06-2011 05:19 AM

ashe+soraka vs corki+sona... wouldn't be any different than ashe vs corki mid.

oh and Ithink that sona+ashe is better than soraka+ashe or janna+ashe

SakuraSammi 07-06-2011 06:10 AM

wow, soraka can heal you more than sona can heal corki, she can also replenish ur mana every few seconds and you still get owned by corki. Ashe can destroy corki easily with that set-up. You just need to pay attention cause im sure you were playing greedy, over extended with 50% hp and then get stunned by sona's ult and died.