League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 17

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ranked (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=924544)

AdventHawk7 07-04-2011 09:30 PM

Ranked

What champion is commonly more suited to people with 4-2 w/l in ranked games?
I'd like to do more, but I can't honestly say that I'm comfortable doing more ranked games during solo-queue. I also don't really have, or so, any devotion to arrange or be in arranged team's.

I've been in a clan before, the game's we did, were in normal, and I really wanted to start doing ranked with them, however, I didn't really show any willingness to do so, I didn't stick with them very long, and every game we did do in normal matches we usually won. But I still did not enjoy it very much because some of them were rather distasteful and crude. There were always at least one person in the group that had to shoot off the "noob" comment or talk smack either to the enemy team, or just had to mouth off at a team mate that was extending, which is of course understandable, but showing frustration towards people for doing so, show's a lack of team work and is a poor excuse of a team mate to be harping anything on the matter of the word team work.

My question is, what champions are commonly used for people still new to ranked for solo-queue? I hated being in the clan because it often wasn't any fun, I'd love it if I found some friend's that enjoyed the game and had fun, and not drop the "noob" bomb left and right just cause either they die or just have to mouth off the person that died.

Edit: Okay, somehow this thread turned into a huge party for trolls, all are welcome to join in, because it's pretty funny with a lot of the responses.

XXlX 07-04-2011 11:34 PM

go play Barbie: Pony Adventures if you can't handle the smack talking...

this is LoL, big boy's world.

AngusSama 07-04-2011 11:41 PM

Big boys aren't jerks for no reason XXIX, if you can't say something constructive, get off the forums.

XXlX 07-04-2011 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngusSama (Hozzászólás 10900174)
Big boys aren't jerks for no reason XXIX, if you can't say something constructive, get of the forums.

you spelt off wrong. furthermore, your sentence structure is horrible.

there should be a period after my name. your 'if' should be the beginning of the next sentence.

AngusSama 07-04-2011 11:45 PM

Oh now you just had to go and edit after my thanks, I revoke it.

As for sentence structure, I don't believe one misplaced punctuation mark constitutes "horrible". Either way, if you can't figure out how to capitalize your words don't talk smack about people's sentence structure.

KetiaX 07-05-2011 12:01 AM

XXIX, big boys don't play LoL. They play this game called Real Life.

AdventHawk7, all I can say is, play the champion that you do best. Since you're still new, you don't really have to focus on those complicated things. Play a few more games to know how people play in ranked games, then decide.

To help you decide, I'll give you some important notes for you to use after you play more games.
-Champions with CC is an absolute importance. Champions with CC skill > any other.
-After CC, the other thing that's important is champions with AoE skills. It's important, because in ranked games, losing a single team battle will ruin everything.
-Usually, a good team consist of 1 tank, 1 off-tank, 1 mage, 1 fighter, and 1 support. Most of the time its 2 AD champions and 3 AP, but can be changed to whatever you think you need more.
That's all I know. Hope it helps :)

XXlX 07-05-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngusSama (Hozzászólás 10900268)
Oh now you just had to go and edit after my thanks, I revoke it.

As for sentence structure, I don't believe one misplaced punctuation mark constitutes "horrible". Either way, if you can't figure out how to capitalize your words don't talk smack about people's sentence structure.

i'm not talking smack; merely stating your inadequacy in such a beautiful language and putting the other ho in his place.

get at me.

AngusSama 07-05-2011 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXlX (Hozzászólás 10900661)
i'm not talking smack; merely stating your inadequacy in such a beautiful language and putting the other ho in his place.

get at me.

You spelt hoe wrong.

Edit: You didn't spell ho wrong.

KetiaX 07-05-2011 12:13 AM

*headdesk* Grammar fight doesn't belong here. And of course, Grammar N*z* too.

XXlX 07-05-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngusSama (Hozzászólás 10900773)
You spelt hoe wrong.

Edit: You didn't spell ho wrong.

i know. my understanding of this language is quite vast.