League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Xin xin xin... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=924030)

Kysiragi 07-04-2011 07:40 PM

Xin xin xin...

As of the last month or 90% of my games have a Xin in it and they are all built the same way. All they do is cap attack speed, lifesteal and get frozen mallet for slow and its game with Xin, he needs to be nerfed NOW. With his E ability with flash/ghost he's ontop of you instantly and you're in the air a split second later (which is pretty much a stun because you can't use any summoner spells or abilities). He's hitting toofast, and healing himself, that around level 12 (with having a normal kill amount, not fed) and roam the map and can solo gank.

He either needs his attack speed or attack damage lowered. He's hitting too fast and too hard to be fair.

I've seen a Xin eat through tank Morde's shield and 6K hp in 4 seconds with taking tower hits. Walked away from it with 3/4 HP.

True Vanity 07-04-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kysiragi (Hozzászólás 10890672)
I've seen a Xin eat through tank Morde's shield and 6K hp in 4 seconds with taking tower hits. Walked away from it with 3/4 HP.

Hmm..

PlsDontBMadatMe 07-05-2011 12:34 PM

Xin is not op. He is just really easy to play. The easiest champion IMO
He is pretty straightforward just turn q/w on them e someone.
I learned how to play with xin. He can dive and do all that good stuff without much skills, so he looks OP but at the end there are better champions, that can do more than xin, because after Eing someone and doing your ulti there isn't much he can do. I think that lee sin and irelia are better carries. Lee has more CCs, he can shield a allies to run away and he gets a lot of life steal with his shield. Irelia has a stun/slow, she has a ranged(sorta aoe) ulti, she deals true damage and she has a life steal passive( w or e idk gives her a life steal passive).

SSBM Freak 07-05-2011 02:23 PM

"Do not pursue Lu Bu." - Cao Cao

Don't let him set you up for the kill, he doesn't get fed, BAM he's much easier to deal with.

Nutarama 07-05-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSBM Freak (Hozzászólás 10920540)
"Do not pursue Lu Bu." - Cao Cao

Don't let him set you up for the kill, he doesn't get fed, BAM he's much easier to deal with.

See Also: "Learn to play you n00b" - Ancient Chinese Folk Saying (translated)

Yaruu 07-05-2011 02:51 PM

This thread again.

Might I recommend Exhaust?

IS15d8a62e3d4c8c 07-05-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kysiragi (Hozzászólás 10890672)
As of the last month or 90% of my games have a Xin in it and they are all built the same way. All they do is cap attack speed, lifesteal and get frozen mallet for slow and its game with Xin, he needs to be nerfed NOW. With his E ability with flash/ghost he's ontop of you instantly and you're in the air a split second later (which is pretty much a stun because you can't use any summoner spells or abilities). He's hitting toofast, and healing himself, that around level 12 (with having a normal kill amount, not fed) and roam the map and can solo gank.

He either needs his attack speed or attack damage lowered. He's hitting too fast and too hard to be fair.

You are such a fumbling idiot. I will bet he had a higher CS, higher level, and teammates that were supporting him. He is extremely easy to counter; get a ****in' Frozen heart or a thornmail, and focus him instantly.

Killzerz 07-05-2011 05:37 PM

It's people like you who have gotten Xin nerfed into unplayability. Speaking as a level 29, he isn't that good. OMG HE IS FED! Actually, anyone fed kills you...just sayin'.

Jaresan 07-05-2011 05:44 PM

focusing him completely screws your teamfights... while your team is focusing him the enemy is already destroying your team because you focus Xin.

Krox 07-05-2011 05:47 PM

Lol xin op? How about Jarvan,Rumble and Vayne