League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Suggestion For builds (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=918244)

MonkeyMagik4U 07-02-2011 06:41 PM

Suggestion For builds

Have you ever tried to find items in the shop during game, but took you a long time and your team starts to ask if you're afk? I propose a system to put your build instead of the recommended items in the shop. This will improve efficiency when trying builds but not exactly sure where the items are categorized! This would not effect game play, but would help out newer players who don't necessarily plan out their builds early on. Place comments if you agree or have suggestions! Additional comments helping me as well as bumping this page would help too!

Gashnaw 07-02-2011 09:04 PM

great idea. The suggested builds, as goo as they are, are not always teh best

MonkeyMagik4U 07-02-2011 09:15 PM

I would propose this system be like a drag and drop like the runes page. And that you would have multiple customization slots to choose for the appropriate situations. And possibly changing it during game for quick strategy change.

HabitForming 07-03-2011 05:52 AM

I couldnt agree more, being a new player, the process of looking through the shop can take sometime. From what I have learned and read the suggested is just what it is a suggestion. It shouldnt be a static set when you enter the shop. It should be enter changeable according to the players choice of build. Kind of like a loadout slot. maybe have up to 5 loadouts per character.

MonkeyMagik4U 07-29-2011 10:17 PM

@Riot, Would you please consider this function to be a part of the game. It could benefit a lot of players and would add to the accessibility of the game. Thank you for your time.

HoboCrow 07-30-2011 12:24 AM

After a while, you get a feel for where all the items are in the shop.

Beaumains 07-30-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoboCrow (Hozzászólás 12214904)
After a while, you get a feel for where all the items are in the shop.

This is true, and you also get familiar with build paths so that sometimes it's faster to find your item from a recommended item, but this doesn't work very well if your build is very different from the recommended build. One should not have to be perfectly familiar with all of the items' names, builds, and classifications, especially since many (such as myself) are trying to diversify their portfolio of champions, which inherently use varying builds and champions.

I would further recommend that changes to the build be saved, for champions you own (that kind of data storage could create problems if implemented for every free champion you try out), so you don't have to change it every time.

MonkeyMagik4U 07-31-2011 05:15 PM

Let's keep this forum frequent so Riot will see this hopefully!