League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   My favourite part of the tribunal is (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=899871)

WhySOsaltyy 06-27-2011 09:24 AM

My favourite part of the tribunal is

When my ban ends today 6/27/2011 and I'm still banned in-game and can't log-in. Good thing I bought Pantheon the day before I got banned so you could just keep the money riot. Also, the reason I got banned is a joke. "Intentionally feeding?" that's funny I don't remember a game where I went under a 1:1 k/d ratio.

TL;DR my "ban" is up so how about you unlock my account to play.

Ord Mantell 06-27-2011 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhySOsaltyy (Hozzászólás 10580382)
When my ban ends today 6/27/2011 and I'm still banned in-game and can't log-in. Good thing I bought Pantheon the day before I got banned so you could just keep the money riot. Also, the reason I got banned is a joke. "Intentionally feeding?" that's funny I don't remember a game where I went under a 1:1 k/d ratio.

Tribunal is a joke

/singed

Wonderbolts 06-27-2011 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ord Mantell (Hozzászólás 10580458)
Tribunal is a joke

/singed

you are a joke kid

GeminiTroll 06-27-2011 09:44 AM

Quote:

When my ban ends today 6/27/2011 and I'm still banned in-game and can't log-in.

Bans end sometime that day, likely at the same time of day you received the ban. It should be lifted sometime before midnight PST. If not, contact support.

Quote:

Also, the reason I got banned is a joke. "Intentionally feeding?" that's funny I don't remember a game where I went under a 1:1 k/d ratio.

You really shouldn't lie about things that don't matter, it tanks your credibility for everything else. Did a little search for you on the LoL client, and 8 out of your last 10 games show you as having under a 1:1 ratio, including your last three games.

2/6
1/2
7/10
7/1
5/4
5/6
0/5 <--- The intentional feeding game, perhaps?
4/6
2/4
3/5

I'm not saying you did or did not deserve I ban, I don't know the situation. But you're already clearly lying to us about that, so who knows what else you could be hiding?

WhySOsaltyy 06-27-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeminiTroll (Hozzászólás 10580989)
Bans end sometime that day, likely at the same time of day you received the ban. It should be lifted sometime before midnight PST. If not, contact support.

You really shouldn't lie about things that don't matter, it tanks your credibility for everything else. Did a little search for you on the LoL client, and 8 out of your last 10 games show you as having under a 1:1 ratio, including your last three games.

2/6
1/2
7/10
7/1
5/4
5/6
0/5 <--- The intentional feeding game, perhaps?
4/6
2/4
3/5

I'm not saying you did or did not deserve I ban, I don't know the situation, but you're already clearly lying to us about that, so who knows what else you could be hiding?

Fair enough. I guess everyone has their off games but apparently going less then 1:1 is terrible, then half the kids in ranked at my ELO would be banned. But if what you're saying is that I'll be banned sometime today, and my ban started at 11:30 AM on 6/24, you think it would end 11:30 AM on 6/27. But I guess my "3-Day ban" is actually 3.5-Day ban."

The Herpes Clown 06-27-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeminiTroll (Hozzászólás 10580989)

I'm not saying you did or did not deserve I ban, I don't know the situation. But you're already clearly lying to us about that, so who knows what else you could be hiding?

Quote:

tl;dr Be patient, stop whining.

Simcow 06-27-2011 10:01 AM

He may be under 1:1 ratio, but looking at the STATS for those games, you can tell a lot more than intentionally feeding. In his 0/5 game. he had 3 assists. He however had 77 neutral monsters, meaning he did the jungle cycle 4-5 times (depending on if he was counter jungled and if he was killing then going to lanes). His low minion count (4) means that either A) the game ended early or B) he was intentionally feeding. Seeing how 3 out of 4 other olaf games ended with him getting roughly the same items, it can be safe to say he didn't intentionally feed in those. If anything, I would suspect the 3/5/1 game (10th as olaf) to be intentional feeding as he has the same number of deaths as the 0/5, but the death timer is a lot shorter.

But then we jump to the TOP of the cases, click on the most recent game... You played as rene, went 2/6/4, death time of 197 (avg time for 6 deaths for you has been 190, and same for me) Although you may have been playing serious, and jokingly at the end bought all wards, your team (and the opponents) probably never look at items until end game and assume that all you bought all game were those wards. Therefore, mis-reporting -> intentional feeding -> tribunal sees all wards -> sees 6 deaths -> sees people complaining about some feeder somewhere -> assumes you -> banned.

Serpicos 06-27-2011 10:13 AM

He got caught lying, now he's doing a blatant back peddle and your still defending him? LoL indeed.

Here is a tip, if you want to cry about your ban at least lie about things that people cant check.

MKEYCKOR 06-27-2011 10:17 AM

I don't dispute why I got a ban, but if the email says you're account will be unbanned at a certain time, should it not unban you at the time that RIOT gives you in the notification? Now, I can only assume we're using Pacific Time (riot time) on these and not the player's timezone (if different). OR, it's just jacked up like nearly all other Riot services.

GeminiTroll 06-27-2011 10:31 AM

It's not 11:30 at Riot HQ, they are on the Pacific Coast. And I'm not saying your score has anything to do with you being banned, just that you clearly lied to us. Furthermore, it was a lie about something you didn't even have to include. You could have just said

EDIT: Hmmm, I forgot to hit the reply button, now it is 11:30 west coast time. Are you unbanned?

EDIT 2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Simcow (Hozzászólás 10581618)
He may be under 1:1 ratio, but looking at the STATS for those games, you can tell a lot more than intentionally feeding.

Therefore, mis-reporting -> intentional feeding -> tribunal sees all wards -> sees 6 deaths -> sees people complaining about some feeder somewhere -> assumes you -> banned.

Like I said, I don't know if any of those cases were the ones he was reported for. It could have been prior to any of those. Without knowing which games he got reported for, we have no way of knowing whether or not he was guilty.