League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Esports Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   (pics) learning to carry (conistently) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=890256)

BullzOfSteel 06-24-2011 08:40 AM

(pics) learning to carry (conistently)

just some match history from yesterday (was even better but never took pictures)

anyways, cant alistar out of hell or support, but im ALWAYS #1 minion kills by ALOT with ashe/brand now lol (if team not gay and lets me solo or mid)

learning how to carry these guys on my back now

yeah i know.. that last match sad we lost , (theres others , 2 others, where my score even BETTER!! and we lost, cuz afk/leaver, still remember a LVL 1 TF )

http://imageshack.us/f/221/carried.jpg/

EDIT: i went from 608 elo making this post, to currently 1261 ranked (look it up :D )

sefy98 06-24-2011 02:50 PM

Yeah brand is amazing I've also been carrying hardcore but some games are impossible (as evident in your pic) My last loss i went 3-1 in mid and died to a fail flash and had just hit lvl 6. my teamates had given up 11 kills bot, and top was 5-5, our jungle didn't gank till after lvl 7. I would have tried to help bot except their mid was keeping pressure on tower. Oh and i had double the minion kills in mid than anyone else that game. surrendered at like 36 mins after i was like 5-7. I tried to surrender at 20 but it failed :(. Overall i'm at like 90% win with brand :-D

BullzOfSteel 06-26-2011 01:13 PM

yeah.. the little bit i have that might be negative, was only because my other teammates fed, im not tlakin 1 or 2 kills.. im talking ALOT of free gold/xp feeding... its sad :/, i still felt like i could of came out positive tho, just by playing safe and should of known they was fed, still would of lost... basically the deaths i had was like "NUKE N PRAY" lol type.. that or would of lost with even more team feeding... so it was a do or die type of situation

EDIT: and just like how i went 15-below 5-assist forgot.. then team sucked, kat DCed to go "pee", then went 15-9-8 and lost /cry

Dubay All Day 06-26-2011 05:45 PM

No offense sefy, but I highly doubt you have a 90% win with brand. Not only are you < 1200 elo, but the only brand match i see is 0-7-2... a lot of people like to bluff w/ their ranked percentages and KDA. Maybe you're not, but if you are then please just stop.

BullzOfSteel 06-26-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Am ThDominator (Hozzászólás 10555153)
No offense sefy, but I highly doubt you have a 90% win with brand. Not only are you < 1200 elo, but the only brand match i see is 0-7-2... a lot of people like to bluff w/ their ranked percentages and KDA. Maybe you're not, but if you are then please just stop.

ummm wtf u smoking? look me up on pvp.net or look at the picture

also i just got brand... so honestly .. i am :P

PS. when did i even say 90%

Diamondragan 06-28-2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullzOfSteel (Hozzászólás 10555703)
ummm wtf u smoking? look me up on pvp.net or look at the picture

also i just got brand... so honestly .. i am :P

PS. when did i even say 90%

He was talking to sefy98...not you.

Systam 06-29-2011 01:01 AM

my brand ranked ratio is over 90% since i last checked! doesnt mean i play him a whole **** ton lol

dandia 06-29-2011 07:36 AM

i'm impressed, i havent seen a good brand since the first week he was released

BullzOfSteel 07-02-2011 09:20 AM

went from 600 elo when i made this post, to now 1004 elo 1 week later, and still climbing :D

Icias 07-02-2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullzOfSteel (Hozzászólás 10802134)
went from 600 elo when i made this post, to now 1004 elo 1 week later, and still climbing :D

Ya, unfortunately season 2 is starting soon and that will be reset :/ well that might be a good thing if you want a fresh start on your record. Good luck in the rest of season 1 and for season 2 :) keep at it you will get somewhere you are happy at eventually!