League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   When is The Tribunal Going to Be Removed or Reworked? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=841140)

OneLastCall 06-14-2011 04:55 PM

When is The Tribunal Going to Be Removed or Reworked?

Literally haven't done anything wrong, I stole some kills from Veigar who then reported me for that, and now I'm suspended for 3 days. You DO realize that 70% of Tribunal users are just clicking punish on every case for free IP, right? Its a bad system. It needs to be either remvoed completely or reworked so it can't be abused so easy. I have Given a perfect explenation on why the Tribunal is bad, every down vote is just someone mad who wants to keep abusing the thing.

fuxalt 06-14-2011 05:12 PM

You may want to ask yourself... Do I know how the tribunal works?

KvnSix 06-14-2011 05:23 PM

I haven't seen any case like yours, and to be honest I punished like 99% of the people reported because they're racist, intentionally feeders, troll builds and so... I'm not just clicking the punish button, at least I read 5 games to make a decision and I don't think that I'm the only one.
If you are banned I'm pretty sure is not for that, verbal harassment, or all of above (?) who knows...

Stinglock 06-14-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuxalt (Hozzászólás 9944655)
You may want to ask yourself... Do I know how the tribunal works?

Nah bro, he knows how it works, you get one report from one players and BAMMO INSTABAN 2 days.

It's not like he had other reports or anything, or like, anyone else on his team reported him.

MĂ­santhropic 06-14-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KvnSix (Hozzászólás 9945022)
I haven't seen any case like yours, and to be honest I punished like 99% of the people reported because they're racist, intentionally feeders, troll builds and so... I'm not just clicking the punish button, at least I read 5 games to make a decision and I don't think that I'm the only one.
If you are banned I'm pretty sure is not for that, verbal harassment, or all of above (?) who knows...

You must be the Messiah! Cast the first stone, oh Holy One.

Nood 06-14-2011 06:34 PM

Nobody gets to the tribunal being reported in only 1 game.

Sry but I bet you deserved it.

HatLlama 06-14-2011 06:42 PM

You DID NOT get 3 whole days just for one game.

OneLastCall 06-14-2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatLlama (Hozzászólás 9947736)
You DID NOT get 3 whole days just for one game.

Oh yes I did. Its the 14th and I can go back on the 17th. This is the first time this has ever happened.

fuxalt 06-14-2011 07:30 PM

Mate, as you know it, kill stealing is a lame reason for banning. You did not get banned for kill stealing.

Summoner Vashj 06-14-2011 07:31 PM

What he is saying, is that you have been reported more than just on one game. You may only know of one instance where the person indicated he was reporting you. But as others have mentioned you have been reported on several occasions.

And people seriously do not just punish a one game case without sever bad language/racism/feeding, etc.

You got downvoted because your story just doesnt match up with how the tribunal works.