League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Summoner Showcase – Issue #31 – The Crafty Types (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=807867)

nikasaur 06-02-2011 05:54 PM

Summoner Showcase – Issue #31 – The Crafty Types

Summoners, Thursdays are crafty days, and they’re just my type. Check out this new Summoner Showcase and marvel at the handiwork!

Get up close and personal with these entries.

Stitch-E-mumu
Rinuelle combines crochet, glossy eyes, and some punky style to make an adorable Emumu doll. Maybe cuddles will make him feel better. No? Well, it works for us. C’mere, you!

Yarn Yordles!
Meggy Pop taps into the part of the brain that triggers giggling with these two Yordle dolls. She speaks Japanese, so she’s very familiar with what makes something “kawaii.”

Ashe vs Ezreal
Skullhayate’s art bears a striking resemblance to some other styles we know … and that doesn’t stop it from being incredible.

Fiddle in the Middle
AlfredIV has a video. It’s short. It’s addictive. Just watch it. You’ll thank him later.

LoL Sprites
Demhine is a purveyor of fine pixels, and we’re in the market. If you miss the days of having to boot into DOS (even a little bit!), this will thrill you too.

Hopefully we have inspired you to create your own League of Legends handicrafts, because we’d love to see more submissions sent to Summoner_Showcase@RiotGames.com!

Until next time,
Get some Morde LoL puns,
Just to get a Ryze out of them,
And we’ll see you next week!

Set Tesh 06-02-2011 06:02 PM

That epic art is so EPIC :D

i have found my new wallpaper :D

LittleBlueSmurf 06-02-2011 06:05 PM

League of Legends Community > New Players > New Player Forum ?

Wrong forum section is wrong.

Edit: Ouch, I get downvotes because I pointed out an error. I see how it is community!

:-@!

DrakenViator 06-02-2011 06:06 PM

Nice works everyone...

(and yeah it's the caffeine)

nikasaur 06-02-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleBlueSmurf (Hozzászólás 9536018)
League of Legends Community > New Players > New Player Forum ?

Wrong forum section is wrong.

Whoopsie! We got some new people in our Community team (We'll be parading them around for public adoration and mockery soon, don't you worry) and we'll be prone to some slip-ups as part of the learning process.

Also this is totally a learning video.

New players, this is what ART looks like!

Sebring the 2nd 06-02-2011 06:17 PM

Y is nikasaur so hot??!!!!?!!?!!?

The Tyrant 06-02-2011 06:18 PM

"june junie june" lol

Quantumprophecy 06-02-2011 06:22 PM

Pigtails? Really?

You pretty much just poured gasoline on the raging-virgin-nerd fire of General discussion.

Pruven 06-02-2011 06:22 PM

That hair...I see what you did there

CowFriend 06-02-2011 06:22 PM

Well done, guys!

Love those arts, keep them coming!