Orianna Release Notes
League of Legends will be updated with Orianna during scheduled maintenance on Wednesday June 1st, from 1:30 AM until 7AM PDT.
New Skins in the Store
Orianna, the Lady of Clockwork
- Gothic Orianna
- Sewn Chaos Orianna
- Clockwork Windup (Passive): Orianna’s autoattacks deal additional magic damage every hit, subsequent attacks on the same target within a few seconds will add more damage per hit. This bonus stacks up to three times.
- Attack: Orianna commands her ball to fly towards target location, dealing damage to targets hit but doing reduced damage for each additional target hit. Her ball remains behind at that location afterwards.
- Dissonance: Orianna commands her ball to emit a magnetic pulse, dealing damage to units around it. Afterwards, the ball leaves a field behind for a few seconds that speeds up allies and slows enemies.
- (Passive): The allied champion the ball is attached to gains bonus Armor and Magic Resistance.
- (Active): Orianna commands her ball to fly to and attach onto an allied champion, dealing damage to enemies it passes through and shielding the allied champion when it arrives.
- Shockwave: Orianna commands her ball to emit a shockwave after a short delay, flinging affected enemies in the vicinity into the air a set distance towards, and possibly over, her ball.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
: We gave you balance changes, multiple summoner spell pages and summoner name change last week. Orianna wasn't ready, but we didn't want that to slow down the changes that were. UPVOTES NAO!