League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Let's get this Golem Buff sorted out (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=79018)

Gale 03-22-2010 11:05 AM

Let's get this Golem Buff sorted out

Okay I am sick and oh sick and tired of people complaining about the Golem Buff!

Lets get this thing sorted out once and for all!

Gale's Rules for Golem Buff
-The Golem Buff should be left for Caster's unless someone is jungling
-If the Golem buff has not been taken advantage of by a caster you may proceed to take it. If and ONLY if you ask your casters for permission.
-If your casters consent or fail to respond then have at it. If they later whine about you taking the Buff direct them to the chat log showing that you asked for permission
-If a Caster tells you to hold off on getting it and wait till they get there so they can have it, THEN HOLD ON AND WAIT!
-If a Caster comes up to you while you are getting golem buff, let them get the final hit even if they did not ask for it.
-If two casters want Golem Buff, they have to fight amongst themselves or help each other and get both Golems
-If you are a DPS getting Golem and a Caster comes in and gets Golem buff instead- DO NOT WHINE! (Go get the other Golem or just get the Lizard)
-If a Caster calls Golem Buff and asks you to not get it because you are DPS- DO NOT WHINE! (Especially if they have no/few Mana Regen items and have been relying on Golem Buff for Mana)

Casters do not go around stealing your Lizard Buff because they understand that it is best used for DPS, so please stop going around taking the Golem buff when you know it is best used for a Caster. Unless the Caster is okay with it of course. That is all.

Drakantus 03-22-2010 11:07 AM

I love it when jungle trynd crys about someone else stealing the golem buff from him.

AGCrew Bloodwolf 03-22-2010 11:11 AM

Hate it when non-mana heroes just say "I need it for cooldowns. Liz is actually better on your (caster) hero, go get it noob. L2P".

I mean, yes, it does help on CDR, but gawd, the mana regen helps caster a lot more than it's gonna help Katarina/Tryndamere/DrMundo/Mordekaiser. Ppl are just so selfish sometimes, u need to save burst spells just to take what fits your character =/.

Saffire 03-22-2010 11:14 AM

Rules for Golem Buff:

1. Talk it out with your team.

That is the only rule that can or should exist. You can't tell people "It's against the rules" and expect them to care.

Also, you're wrong if you don't think casters will take lizard.

Dracorya 03-22-2010 11:14 AM

Well excuse me if I'm going to be pissed if I'm Tristana and the Karthus on my team freaking ninjas lizard from me and laughs in my face about it.

Only fair if I take golem from him once to even the score. I will smile at his rage.

Taenshi 03-22-2010 11:16 AM

Losing golem buff to an ashe while I'm playing Kassadin makes me want to strangle a puppy.

CaptainBinkles 03-22-2010 11:16 AM

Caster tanks should also apply to this rule. I'm tired of people *****ing because I "stole" their golem buff as Amumu.

Da Orkz 03-22-2010 11:18 AM

I like when a Morde comes in and steals my Fiddlesticks' Golem because "he needs the CD reduction."

Sure, there's another golem...but come on dude, come up with a better excuse.

Shealth 03-22-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainBinkles (Hozzászólás 878602)
Caster tanks should also apply to this rule. I'm tired of people *****ing because I "stole" their golem buff as Amumu.

I agree, amumu and malph especially also need golem buff.

HyperWeaponRance 03-22-2010 11:22 AM

I agree on some points, but there are some DPS, Tank, and others that could also really use the buff, it shouldnt be reserved for caster's only, i agree Golem on a Mundo or Tryndamere is downright dumb, but for example, Malphite, Nasus, Amumu, Pantheon, Sion are just a few that come to mind when i think i people who can use the buff despite being more often then not a tank or DPS. Some dps actually need it, so i wont ask for casters permission. I understand where your coming from, but i dont agree, in some case's casters have enough mana to not need it after awhile, whereas people like Malphite who only get about 950 mana at lv 18 chalice only goes so far, and amumu who id give the buff too over a caster any day with his hour long cooldowns, and moves like despair that drain mana over time.