League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tryndamere - worst hero in the game??? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=77647)

Edyll 03-19-2010 01:11 PM

Tryndamere - worst hero in the game???

I ask completely seriously - is there ANY reason why you would want a Tryndamere on your team?

He is a physical carry who is physically weaker than most other physical carries. I've played about 15 games with him over the past week, and he is the only hero who I have a negative win/loss record with. Maybe I'm just bad with Tryndamere unlike other champions, or maybe he is just a underpowered hero.

Tryndamere's damage comes purely from physical attacks. At best, this damage is multiplied by +30% crit chance (at 1 life), +24 damage and +40% Crit Damage. Compared to a hero like Twitch who can gain +140% attack speed, Trist's +80% Attack speed, Yi's +70 Damage and Attack speed, Singed +65 Damage and +65% Attack speed, we see that other heroes can do more dps than Tryndamere.

So what is Tryndamere good for? Well, if he finds one squishy enemy hero alone with low life, he can spin in and slow and kill that enemy. He isn't very good for team fights where a silence, blind, stun, even a movement speed slow can all negate him completely.

He has absolutely no early game abilities - he can heal but it is worthless until level 3 or higher. He can't harass, can't farm unless the enemies are noobs, and can't even do much to get kills until he's been farmed up a bit.

Anyways, I'm tired of being the reason games are lost because I picked a hero who is absolutely terrible. I'm going to play the other 29 champions who all seem to win games just fine.

Zeta 03-19-2010 01:12 PM

He and Evelynn are probably the most UP Champs in the game right now. Especially with the Heimerdinger buff coming soon.

Greensamo 03-19-2010 01:16 PM

Majority of melee toons are UP in the current state of the game.

Fidelity 03-19-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeta (Hozzászólás 862744)
He and Evelynn are probably the most UP Champs in the game right now. Especially with the Heimerdinger buff coming soon.

HAHAHA Eve is UP?

I had to say that because, you're well, A ******.

Zeta 03-19-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

HAHAHA Eve is UP?

I had to say that because, you're well, A ******.
Wait till you get past the baby ranks of ELO. She's the worst Champion in the game. She's countered for 400 bucks or less. Not even mentioning cleanse and banshee's veil.

bobbysnobby 03-19-2010 03:28 PM

Trynd is hardly UP i would suggest that Spinning slash should crit as in the end of the game it does less than your standard melee, but he is not the worst... he is better than Kat by a long shot.

I have a number of strong games played with him and about 115 games played with him total. highest score vs lvl 30s was 37-7-7

Krbblx 03-19-2010 03:37 PM

I loved to play Tryn before he was changed, now he is useless in my opinion. please change him again or change him BACK!

bobbysnobby 03-19-2010 03:42 PM

I hope he isnt changed its an art to be good with trynd you need timing cool quick judgment calls and CLEANSE, jeez i hear soo much QQ about CC just ****ing cleanse WW out or UR gg

sser 03-19-2010 04:54 PM

Once Jax got his buff Tryndamere became the worst of the melee crowd (not counting Katarina who is basically broken).

Problems: No early game at all. Whirlwind doesn't do any damage so it's purpose is ostensibly to get away or chase, but it is bad at both. Perhaps make it %-of AD similar to Pantheon's abilities? Or give it some actual range. His ultimate has an extremely long cool down compared to, say, Kayle's, and fights often occur while it's on CD; if Tryndamere goes into a big battle without it he will die. His ultimate is still susceptible to CC; I think he should be immune to silence and fear a la Yi being immune to movement effects during his ult.

Really, though, I think his biggest problem is his early game. It is the worst of any character, IMO, and if you screw up and die or anything of that sort it is a very long road to get anywhere. The next biggest issue would be his whirlwind which is just lackluster all around. A little bit of a fix to either in some way, and the latter may alleviate the former, would go a long way.

Dodd 03-19-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbysnobby (Hozzászólás 863380)
Trynd is hardly UP i would suggest that Spinning slash should crit as in the end of the game it does less than your standard melee, but he is not the worst... he is better than Kat by a long shot.

I have a number of strong games played with him and about 115 games played with him total. highest score vs lvl 30s was 37-7-7

Explain to me why a trash melee dps with the ability to not die for 5 seconds as his only advantage/gimmick is worse than one with a blink, the best healing red in the game since the ExC nerf, and an ultimate that is killer with a stunning partner.

Katarina is ok.