League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Que Dodge Penalty (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=77504)

UnF Hunter 03-19-2010 08:03 AM

Que Dodge Penalty

dont get me wrong, i love the fact they put in a que dodge penalty i loved it for a while, but i just had to que dodge myself knowing full well ill have to wait for my next game but now its 15 minutes?????? i was fine with 2 or 3 but 15?! i had to que dodge because 2 people would not choose their champions and i didnt want to go through a game like that im just wondering why they put it up so high.

It Was Friday 03-19-2010 08:06 AM

Quote:

A queue (British English) or line (American English) refers to a line, usually of people, cars, etc., assembled in the order they arrived and waiting for some event or service.

QUE or que may refer to:
  • Quebec, as an informal abbreviation
  • Que Publishing, a company which first began as a publisher of technical computer software and hardware support books
  • Garmin iQue, a line of products combining PDA devices with integrated GPS receivers
  • Trademark of Plastic Logic for an electronic reading device
  • A freestanding gate tower in Chinese architecture
  • Quwę, an Assyrian vassal state or province at various times from the 9th century BC to shortly after the death of Ashurbanipal around 627 BCE in the lowlands of eastern Cilicia
  • A informal term for a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., a historically African-American Greek-letter fraternity

I know it doesn't sound like it should be spelled queue, but come on, people complain about queue dodge all the time and the game does show you the correct spelling...

the 15 minute penalty is news, though. Ninja nerfff

UnF Hunter 03-19-2010 08:09 AM

thanks for the reply and i know that its queue i just dont wanna say it that way cause im just that lazy

Casshernx 03-19-2010 08:10 AM

It's 3 th first time then I think 10 the next. Not sure after that. But the "penalty" doesn't go away for something like 18 hours. Can't remember exactly. So if you dodged 5 hours ago and got a 3 minute penalty. You will get a 10 min one. Didn't think you could get a 15 min penalty.

Xixy 03-19-2010 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecw88 (Hozzászólás 861222)
thanks for the reply and i know that its queue i just dont wanna say it that way cause im just that lazy

Don't make excuses.

UnF Hunter 03-19-2010 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crithica (Hozzászólás 861231)
Don't make excuses.

/slap BAD FORUM TROLL!

yea i dont que dodge that much, if ever. ive played 3 maybe 4 games today and i havent dodged in between them or at all today so im not sure where this que timer came from it could just be an error but its just grrrrrr

DonJuancho 03-19-2010 08:16 AM

Got in a game once where two of us didn't pick champs, nobody qdodged. Those two hard-randomed annie and alistair, and actually did most of the carrying in the game (which we won ofc).
Sad thing is, there are still plenty of tryhards qdodging even if the penalty is already 15 minutes.

isolatedpurity 03-19-2010 08:19 AM

Walk into a team of 5.
One person is on your blacklist.
Another team mate picks kat.
wut do?

DonJuancho 03-19-2010 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isolatedpurity (Hozzászólás 861280)
Walk into a team of 5.
One person is on your blacklist.
Another team mate picks kat.
wut do?

#1, why's the person on your blacklist?
#2, you actually qdodge kat?

Xixy 03-19-2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecw88 (Hozzászólás 861259)
/slap BAD FORUM TROLL!

yea i dont que dodge that much, if ever. ive played 3 maybe 4 games today and i havent dodged in between them or at all today so im not sure where this que timer came from it could just be an error but its just grrrrrr

I'm anything but a troll, you're just making excuses for your intentional errors. There is no reason why you can't spell 'queue' correctly. Nor is there a valid excuse for why you aren't using proper grammar.