League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 48

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   You Awaken in Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=747711)

hyliandanny 05-14-2011 12:25 PM

You Awaken in Summoner's Rift

You feel the tall grass around you before you actually see it. Slight nausea and a throbbing head greet you along with the sight as you unsteadily stand. A dreadful familiarity follows.

This is wrong.

As a summoner, registered at the Institute of War under the name "MerlinDeuxes", this is not your place. You're supposed to just show up, ask to take part in a match, be led down dizzying corridors and halls, and eventually arrive in a chamber with the four other summoners that will be your teammates. At the Institute of War. Within its relatively safe walls. Definitely not in the much-less-relatively-safe battlefield itself.

Yet here you are.

Fortunately, you see absolutely no one around. Now that you've collected your thoughts, things seem tensely quiet -- like the calm before a storm. Your cloak feels heavier than you remember.

A path lies to the north.
A path leading to shallow water is to the north-west.
A path lies to the west.
Another patch of tall grass is immediately south of the one you're in.
Trees and rocks block any travel in the eastern direction behind you.

>

GiantEvilKitten 05-14-2011 12:26 PM

Face check the bush.

Ergheis 05-14-2011 12:26 PM

oh SHI-

check the bush to the south.

Josh de Tonreau 05-14-2011 12:27 PM

i awaken in summoners rift to see all my favorite champions, plus the OP, and in my favorite skins. But I run from vlad if I see him because he looks gay in that biker outfit.

Hagi Jes 05-14-2011 12:30 PM

Check the bush, maybe garen can help us find the route to the nearest city.

Maelwen 05-14-2011 12:31 PM

I called bottom lane with Janna first!
Lot of time before minions spawn

Deoxysprime 05-14-2011 12:33 PM

You Awaken in Razor Hill - is that what this is based on?

I'd go North myself.

Hamm3rhand 05-14-2011 12:36 PM

corral the minions, creating a giant swarm in the base while denying the enemy champions experience, then send a giant minion wave up mid ftw.

hyliandanny 05-14-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh de Tonreau (Hozzászólás 8866719)
i awaken in summoners rift to see all my favorite champions, plus the OP, and in my favorite skins. But I run from vlad if I see him because he looks gay in that biker outfit.

Memories of Danny and euphoric, amazing matches -- with that equally amazing summoner -- plague your mind as you continue to scope out the scene. Oh, what welcome dementia! What fun and adoration! And Vlad in that outfit... mrawr.

These memories, true or false, comfort you for the moment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maelwen (Hozzászólás 8866834)
I called bottom lane with Janna first!
Lot of time before minions spawn

Identifying your exact location within summoner's rift, you wish Janna were in this bush with you.

You know, as a lane partner.

Yeah.

... That **** tease, she's always saying she'll take my breath away...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiantEvilKitten (Hozzászólás 8866690)
Face check the bush.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ergheis (Hozzászólás 8866706)
oh SHI-

check the bush to the south.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hagi Jes (Hozzászólás 8866801)
Check the bush, maybe garen can help us find the route to the nearest city.

As any good summoner worth his spells knows, bushes are for walking into. This sage wisdom, which you swear originated from some Demacian propaganda, fuels your next decision.

You step along the bushes as your cloak strangely clinks. Out of the bushes into that space in between, with your stomach knotted because you actually know this is a terrible idea but also know everyone can't resist, and into the next bush to find--

WHOAH!

Nothing.

That's new.

A path lies to the north.
A path leading to shallow water is to the north-west.
A path lies to the west.
Another patch of tall grass is immediately north of the one you're in.
Trees and rocks block any travel in the eastern direction behind you.

>

Fire Style 05-14-2011 12:38 PM

Dance party @ nexus