League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 47

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Give me 1 Reason why Vayne is OP. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=744680)

Bletzkarn 05-13-2011 06:40 AM

Give me 1 Reason why Vayne is OP.

Serioulsy I doubt you have anything legit.

1. Her Early Game is so Strong!

Urgot. He does more damage and he does it much safer. He is better at farming and plays a bigger role late game.

Nidalee. She does more damage once she hits 6, she is better at farming and far more sustained. She has a bigger impact on her team.

Zilean. He does more damage, and is a great support for any team.

I don't see how Vayne's early game, or total kit is any better than these champions.

2. % Health True Damage is Game Breaking.

Every 3 hits she does 70 + 8% HP. Meaning she does 2.6% + 23 true damage per hit. Less than Irelia until her enemy has 2800HP. She needs to land 3 hits as well.

3. It's just her whole package, she does everything too well!

She has high single-target damage with no escape mechanisms or inherit survivability minus 12 seconds of invisibility when she rolls. One single-target long CD situational stun. No AoE. No Toughness. Low Range.

She is pretty sub-par in teamfights. She can be focused extremely fast and falls to CC very readily. I'd say Nocturne and Poppy are much better Assassins. Nocturne has his semi-global dash and spell shield while poppy has invincibility.

Conclusion

I personally find Vayne boring to play and a headache to be in teamfights, she isn't terribly hard to lane against either. You just have to play aggressively. She can dish out damage but she can't take it.

Vayne has never been a problem for me.

Judging by a recent poll most of the community should agree with this.

Lazycanuck fan 05-13-2011 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bletzkarn (Hozzászólás 8830211)
serioulsy i doubt you have anything legit.

1. Her early game is so strong!

urgot. He does more damage and he does it much safer. He is better at farming and plays a bigger role late game.

Nidalee. She does more damage once she hits 6, she is better at farming and far more sustained. She has a bigger impact on her team.

Zilean. He does more damage, and is a great support for any team.

I don't see how vayne's early game, or total kit is any better than these champions.

2. % health true damage is game breaking.

every 3 hits she does 70 + 8% hp. Meaning she does 2.6% + 23 true damage per hit. Less than irelia until her enemy has 2800hp. She needs to land 3 hits as well.

3. It's just her whole package, she does everything too well!

she has high single-target damage with no escape mechanisms or inherit survivability minus 12 seconds of invisibility when she rolls. One single-target long cd situational stun. No aoe. No toughness. Low range.

She is pretty sub-par in teamfights. She can be focused extremely fast and falls to cc very readily. I'd say nocturne and poppy are much better assassins. Nocturne has his semi-global dash and spell shield while poppy has invincibility.

conclusion

i personally find vayne boring to play and a headache to be in teamfights, she isn't terribly hard to lane against either. You just have to play aggressively. She can dish out damage but she can't take it.

The closest i ever got to being outlaned by vayne was as kog'maw. She killed me once, yet kog'maw is 10 times better late game. Even a fed vayne isn't all that scary.

Judging by a recent most of the community should agree with this.

this.

Electrified 05-13-2011 06:43 AM

Agreed and upvoted.

It seems to me like she's a pubstomp champion. I'm currently rated 1650 elo and played against two Vayne's earlier. They were both pretty bad and contributed nothing to their team in general. I won't be surprised if she's dominating low elo pubs though.

BloodGod22 05-13-2011 06:44 AM

She can see in the dark with those shades on....

FogRaider 05-13-2011 06:44 AM

Lol @ "no escape mechanisms."

CrimsonFart 05-13-2011 06:46 AM

She is exactly like any other champ in the game. Get Fed -> Faceroll.

but Because She is New - It is automatically because she is OP, not because she gets fed.

RussianRevolver 05-13-2011 06:46 AM

Ranged
Low cooldown dash when chasing (lowest cooldown for any dash in the game)
Ranged poppy charge
potential stealth on dash
True damage (Really isn't much of an issue, the rest of the kit is what makes her crazy powerful)

Long story short... Vayne now has the best kiting/harassing in the game, and she snowballs extremely well.

xBandie 05-13-2011 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrified (Hozzászólás 8830279)
Agreed and upvoted.

It seems to me like she's a pubstomp champion. I'm currently rated 1650 elo and played against two Vayne's earlier. They were both pretty bad and contributed nothing to their team in general. I won't be surprised if she's dominating low elo pubs though.

o she does its kinda sad realy.

TehGus 05-13-2011 06:47 AM

You can dodge Urgot's E and then stay behind minions; he won't harm you for like what, 8 seconds, and rinse and repeat.
But now if it's Vayne, if you get 600 range near her, she tumbles and bursts you down (exceptions exist).
This is my only real annoyance about her; everything else is fine.

Sgt Lemon Pack 05-13-2011 06:47 AM

upvoted, i agree